MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:42:04
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 30
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Weston Homes Stadium
AT

P'boro Sports
1 - 1
Alfreton

Lawler (71' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-0)
Waldock (83')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Peterborough Sports and Alfreton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-2 Alfreton
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 41.4%. A win for Peterborough Sports had a probability of 30.7% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.35%) and 0-2 (7.89%). The likeliest Peterborough Sports win was 1-0 (10.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Peterborough SportsDrawAlfreton Town
30.7% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07) 27.89% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 41.4% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 47.12% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.37% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)58.63% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.81% (-0.07 -0.07)79.18% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
Peterborough Sports Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.32% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)34.68% (0.093999999999994 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.6% (-0.103 -0.1)71.4% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.13% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)27.87% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.52% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)63.47% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Peterborough Sports 30.7%
    Alfreton Town 41.4%
    Draw 27.88%
Peterborough SportsDrawAlfreton Town
1-0 @ 10.23% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.93% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.42% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.45% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.56% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 30.7%
1-1 @ 13.07%
0-0 @ 9.66% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.42% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.88%
0-1 @ 12.34% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.35% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-2 @ 7.89% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.56% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 3.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.006 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 41.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Tamworth
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-2 P'boro Sports
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-1 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-2 Alfreton
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Chorley
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Alfreton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-1 Buxton
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 Alfreton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .