MX23RW : Friday, June 14 03:26:37
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 15 hrs 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AT
National League North | Gameweek 27
Jan 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Impact Arena
C

Alfreton
2 - 0
Chorley

Cantrill (35'), Waldock (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Alfreton Town and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Alfreton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-2 Chorley
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 44.67%. A win for Chorley had a probability of 30.02% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.14%) and 2-0 (7.6%). The likeliest Chorley win was 0-1 (7.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alfreton Town would win this match.

Result
Alfreton TownDrawChorley
44.67% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11) 25.31% (0.358 0.36) 30.02% (-0.24 -0.24)
Both teams to score 54.65% (-1.321 -1.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.2% (-1.666 -1.67)48.8% (1.67 1.67)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.1% (-1.53 -1.53)70.9% (1.533 1.53)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.16% (-0.749 -0.75)21.83% (0.751 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.94% (-1.152 -1.15)55.06% (1.155 1.16)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.92% (-1.01 -1.01)30.08% (1.013 1.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.78% (-1.232 -1.23)66.22% (1.235 1.24)
Score Analysis
    Alfreton Town 44.67%
    Chorley 30.02%
    Draw 25.31%
Alfreton TownDrawChorley
1-0 @ 9.99% (0.454 0.45)
2-1 @ 9.14% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 7.6% (0.179 0.18)
3-1 @ 4.63% (-0.127 -0.13)
3-0 @ 3.86% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.78% (-0.158 -0.16)
4-1 @ 1.76% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.47% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 44.67%
1-1 @ 12% (0.22 0.22)
0-0 @ 6.57% (0.439 0.44)
2-2 @ 5.49% (-0.181 -0.18)
3-3 @ 1.12% (-0.096 -0.1)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.31%
0-1 @ 7.89% (0.318 0.32)
1-2 @ 7.21% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.74% (0.061 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.89% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.137 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.9% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 30.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Buxton 1-2 Alfreton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-1 Buxton
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 Alfreton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Walsall 1-0 Alfreton
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Walsall
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-2 Chorley
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 4-0 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-4 Chorley
Tuesday, December 19 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-0 Chorley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-2 Buxton
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-2 Chorley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .