MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:21:36
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 28
Feb 6, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Lincoln Road

P'boro Sports
1 - 1
Chester

McCammon (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Whitehouse (90' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Peterborough Sports and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spennymoor 0-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 54.73%. A draw had a probability of 25.5% and a win for Peterborough Sports had a probability of 19.76%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.23%) and 1-2 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.85%), while for a Peterborough Sports win it was 1-0 (7.62%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood.

Result
Peterborough SportsDrawChester FC
19.76% (0.075000000000003 0.08) 25.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 54.73% (-0.071999999999996 -0.07)
Both teams to score 44.19% (0.116 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.44% (0.094999999999999 0.09)57.56% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.66% (0.076000000000001 0.08)78.34% (-0.076000000000008 -0.08)
Peterborough Sports Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56% (0.14 0.14)44% (-0.141 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.88% (0.115 0.11)80.12% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.91% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)21.09% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.09% (0.015000000000001 0.02)53.91% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Peterborough Sports 19.76%
    Chester FC 54.72%
    Draw 25.5%
Peterborough SportsDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 7.62% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 4.87% (0.021 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.13% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.33% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.04% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 19.76%
1-1 @ 11.85%
0-0 @ 9.28% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 3.79% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 14.44% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 11.23% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.23% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 5.83% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.79% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 2.27% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.97% (0.01 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.86% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 54.72%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-1 Scunthorpe
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Chester
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-2 Chester
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Buxton
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .