MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 11:33:50
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 4 hrs 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Premier League | Gameweek 32
Apr 6, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
AL

Brighton
0 - 3
Arsenal


Balepa (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Saka (33' pen.), Havertz (62'), Trossard (86')
Saliba (79'), White (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brentford 0-0 Brighton
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 2-0 Luton
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 38.01%. A win for Arsenal had a probability of 37.6% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.58%) and 2-0 (5.67%). The likeliest Arsenal win was 1-2 (8.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.26%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Arsenal would win this match.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawArsenal
38.01% (-0.38 -0.38) 24.38% (0.104 0.1) 37.6% (0.26799999999999 0.27)
Both teams to score 60.05% (-0.391 -0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.3% (-0.506 -0.51)42.7% (0.502 0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.89% (-0.506 -0.51)65.1% (0.5 0.5)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.6% (-0.417 -0.42)22.4% (0.41 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.09% (-0.625 -0.63)55.91% (0.619 0.62)
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.39% (-0.090999999999994 -0.09)22.61% (0.087 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.77% (-0.133 -0.13)56.22% (0.127 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 38.01%
    Arsenal 37.6%
    Draw 24.37%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawArsenal
2-1 @ 8.43% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-0 @ 7.58% (0.076 0.08)
2-0 @ 5.67% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.2% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.13% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.83% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.57% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 38.01%
1-1 @ 11.26% (0.08 0.08)
2-2 @ 6.27% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.06% (0.111 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.55% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.37%
1-2 @ 8.38% (0.041 0.04)
0-1 @ 7.53% (0.148 0.15)
0-2 @ 5.6% (0.095000000000001 0.1)
1-3 @ 4.15% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.11% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.77% (0.04 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.54%
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.015 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.03% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 37.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Brentford 0-0 Brighton
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 2-1 Brighton
Sunday, March 31 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brighton 1-0 Roma
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Brighton 1-0 Nott'm Forest
Sunday, March 10 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Roma 4-0 Brighton
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Fulham 3-0 Brighton
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 2-0 Luton
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 0-0 Arsenal
Sunday, March 31 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 1-0 Porto (4-2 pen.)
Tuesday, March 12 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal 2-1 Brentford
Saturday, March 9 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-6 Arsenal
Monday, March 4 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .