MX23RW : Friday, July 19 16:12:10
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 22 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LL
Premier League | Gameweek 30
Mar 31, 2024 at 2pm UK
Anfield
BL

Liverpool
2 - 1
Brighton

Diaz (27'), Salah (65')
Mac Allister (14'), van Dijk (50'), Gomez (58'), Endo (88'), Gakpo (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Welbeck (2')
Gross (20'), Welbeck (48'), Paul van Hecke (71')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 69.27%. A draw had a probability of 16.2% and a win for Brighton & Hove Albion had a probability of 14.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.98%) and 2-0 (7.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.52%), while for a Brighton & Hove Albion win it was 1-2 (3.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Liverpool in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Liverpool.

Result
LiverpoolDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
69.27% (-0.598 -0.6) 16.18% (0.403 0.4) 14.54% (0.19 0.19)
Both teams to score 65.2% (-1.245 -1.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.81% (-1.65 -1.65)25.18% (1.646 1.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.84% (-2.179 -2.18)45.15% (2.175 2.18)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.34% (-0.504 -0.5)6.66% (0.4999 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.3% (-1.38 -1.38)24.7% (1.375 1.38)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.85% (-0.956 -0.96)30.14% (0.951 0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.71% (-1.16 -1.16)66.29% (1.156 1.16)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 69.27%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 14.54%
    Draw 16.18%
LiverpoolDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
2-1 @ 8.83% (0.235 0.23)
3-1 @ 7.98% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.37% (0.383 0.38)
3-0 @ 6.65% (0.164 0.16)
1-0 @ 5.44% (0.427 0.43)
4-1 @ 5.4% (-0.165 -0.17)
3-2 @ 4.78% (-0.135 -0.14)
4-0 @ 4.51% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 3.24% (-0.188 -0.19)
5-1 @ 2.93% (-0.176 -0.18)
5-0 @ 2.44% (-0.08 -0.08)
5-2 @ 1.76% (-0.155 -0.16)
6-1 @ 1.32% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-3 @ 1.3% (-0.112 -0.11)
6-0 @ 1.1% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 4.23%
Total : 69.27%
1-1 @ 6.52% (0.352 0.35)
2-2 @ 5.3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 2.01% (0.21 0.21)
3-3 @ 1.91% (-0.107 -0.11)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 16.18%
1-2 @ 3.91% (0.112 0.11)
0-1 @ 2.41% (0.194 0.19)
2-3 @ 2.12% (-0.055 -0.06)
1-3 @ 1.56% (0.004 0)
0-2 @ 1.44% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 14.54%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Man Utd 4-3 Liverpool
Sunday, March 17 at 3.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Liverpool 6-1 Sparta Prague
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Man City
Sunday, March 10 at 3.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sparta Prague 1-5 Liverpool
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Liverpool
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
Wednesday, February 28 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Brighton 1-0 Roma
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Brighton 1-0 Nott'm Forest
Sunday, March 10 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Roma 4-0 Brighton
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Fulham 3-0 Brighton
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Brighton
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Brighton 1-1 Everton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .