MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 18:36:19
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LL
Premier League | Gameweek 28
Mar 10, 2024 at 3.45pm UK
Anfield
MC

Liverpool
1 - 1
Man City

Mac Allister (50' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-1)
Stones (23')
Rodri (45+3'), Ederson (47'), Silva (59')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 44.14%. A win for Manchester City had a probability of 33.95% and a draw had a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.43%) and 1-0 (5.42%). The likeliest Manchester City win was 1-2 (7.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.96%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 9% likelihood.

Result
LiverpoolDrawManchester City
44.14% (-0.177 -0.18) 21.9% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07) 33.95% (0.247 0.25)
Both teams to score 68.86% (0.37700000000001 0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.02% (0.453 0.45)30.97% (-0.458 -0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.64% (0.536 0.54)52.35% (-0.54 -0.54)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.12% (0.114 0.11)14.87% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.79% (0.217 0.22)43.21% (-0.22199999999999 -0.22)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.89% (0.333 0.33)19.11% (-0.337 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.26% (0.551 0.55)50.73% (-0.555 -0.56)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 44.14%
    Manchester City 33.95%
    Draw 21.9%
LiverpoolDrawManchester City
2-1 @ 8.54% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.43% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.42% (-0.115 -0.12)
2-0 @ 5.16% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-2 @ 4.49% (0.037 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.28% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.59% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 2.14% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.18% (0.027 0.03)
5-1 @ 0.99% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 44.14%
1-1 @ 8.96% (-0.095000000000001 -0.1)
2-2 @ 7.07% (0.029 0.03)
0-0 @ 2.84% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-3 @ 2.48% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 21.9%
1-2 @ 7.42%
0-1 @ 4.7% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-3 @ 4.09% (0.043 0.04)
2-3 @ 3.9% (0.057 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.89% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.15% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.69% (0.036 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.61% (0.04 0.04)
3-4 @ 1.03% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 33.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sparta Prague 1-5 Liverpool
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Liverpool
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
Wednesday, February 28 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
Sunday, February 25 at 3pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Liverpool 4-1 Luton
Wednesday, February 21 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brentford 1-4 Liverpool
Saturday, February 17 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 3-1 Copenhagen
Wednesday, March 6 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 3-1 Man Utd
Sunday, March 3 at 3.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 2-6 Man City
Tuesday, February 27 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Bournemouth 0-1 Man City
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 1-0 Brentford
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 1-1 Chelsea
Saturday, February 17 at 5.30pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .