MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 18:52:43
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CL
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 13
Nov 30, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal Arquitecto Antonio Eleuterio Ubilla

Cerro Largo
0 - 0
Cerro


Furtado (24'), Gianoli (33'), Nunez (88')
Ferrares (90+3')
FT

Perez (8'), Rodriguez (69'), Caceres (90+6')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerro Largo and Cerro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 1-0 Cerro Largo
Saturday, November 25 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 0-1 Liverpool
Friday, November 24 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerro Largo win with a probability of 39%. A win for Cerro had a probability of 32.61% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerro Largo win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8%) and 2-0 (7.41%). The likeliest Cerro win was 0-1 (10.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.23%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood.

Result
Cerro LargoDrawCerro
39% (0.073 0.07) 28.38% (0.0010000000000012 0) 32.61% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 46.3% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.07% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)59.93% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.81% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)80.18% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.13% (0.037999999999997 0.04)29.87% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.04% (0.045999999999999 0.05)65.96% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Cerro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.02% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)33.98% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.34% (-0.061 -0.06)70.66% (0.060999999999993 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Cerro Largo 39%
    Cerro 32.61%
    Draw 28.37%
Cerro LargoDrawCerro
1-0 @ 12.26% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 8% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.41% (0.019 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.22% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.99% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.74% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 0.97% (0.003 0)
4-0 @ 0.9% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 39%
1-1 @ 13.23%
0-0 @ 10.14%
2-2 @ 4.32% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.37%
0-1 @ 10.95% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.91% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.13% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 32.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Racing 1-0 Cerro Largo
Saturday, November 25 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 4-0 Plaza Colonia
Saturday, November 18 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Penarol 1-1 Cerro Largo
Wednesday, November 15 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Cerro Largo
Friday, November 10 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 1-2 Torque
Saturday, November 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 2-0 Cerro Largo
Saturday, October 21 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 0-1 Liverpool
Friday, November 24 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Torque 1-0 Cerro
Saturday, November 18 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Defensor
Wednesday, November 15 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: La Luz 1-2 Cerro
Saturday, November 11 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 0-1 Wanderers
Friday, November 3 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 1-1 Cerro
Sunday, October 22 at 5pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .