MX23RW : Monday, July 22 16:14:24
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 1 hr 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 15
Dec 7, 2023 at 8pm UK
Parque Osvaldo Roberto

Racing
0 - 1
Cerro


Mejia (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Nandin (71')
Coronel (26'), Fernandez (61'), Gonzalez (68'), Nandin (72'), Denis (75'), Cabrera (87'), Alvarez (90+7'), Acosta (90+13')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Racing de Montevideo and Cerro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Penarol 1-1 Racing
Saturday, December 2 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Monday, December 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing de Montevideo win with a probability of 37.38%. A win for Cerro had a probability of 32.71% and a draw had a probability of 29.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing de Montevideo win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.38%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Cerro win was 0-1 (12.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.47%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
Racing de MontevideoDrawCerro
37.38% (0.077999999999996 0.08) 29.91% (0.0030000000000001 0) 32.71% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)
Both teams to score 42.18% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.03% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)64.96% (0.01700000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.13% (-0.012 -0.01)83.86% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)
Racing de Montevideo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.56% (0.039000000000001 0.04)33.44% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.93% (0.045000000000002 0.05)70.06% (-0.047000000000011 -0.05)
Cerro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.37% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)36.62% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.59% (-0.07 -0.07)73.41% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Racing de Montevideo 37.37%
    Cerro 32.71%
    Draw 29.9%
Racing de MontevideoDrawCerro
1-0 @ 13.41% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.38% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.35% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.7% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.68% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.35% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 37.37%
1-1 @ 13.47%
0-0 @ 12.24% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.71% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 29.9%
0-1 @ 12.3% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.77% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.18% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.27% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.07% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.24% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 32.71%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Penarol 1-1 Racing
Saturday, December 2 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Plaza Colonia 0-1 Racing
Tuesday, November 28 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 1-0 Cerro Largo
Saturday, November 25 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 2-3 Racing
Sunday, November 19 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 1-0 Torque
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Defensor 3-0 Racing
Saturday, November 11 at 12.30am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Monday, December 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro Largo 0-0 Cerro
Thursday, November 30 at 8.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 0-1 Liverpool
Friday, November 24 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Torque 1-0 Cerro
Saturday, November 18 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Defensor
Wednesday, November 15 at 7.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: La Luz 1-2 Cerro
Saturday, November 11 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .