MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 17:43:28
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 16 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
NN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Jun 5, 2024 at 8pm UK
Orlando Stadium
LN

Namibia
vs.
Liberia

 
Coverage of the World Cup Qualifying - Africa Group Stage clash between Namibia and Liberia.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 3-0 Namibia
Saturday, January 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Liberia 0-0 Djibouti
Tuesday, March 26 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Namibia win with a probability of 45.8%. A draw has a probability of 29.3% and a win for Liberia has a probability of 24.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Namibia win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.67%) and 2-1 (8.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.99%), while for a Liberia win it is 0-1 (10.44%).

Result
NamibiaDrawLiberia
45.8% (-1.668 -1.67) 29.28% (0.401 0.4) 24.91% (1.266 1.27)
Both teams to score 40.3% (0.073 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.47% (-0.453 -0.45)65.53% (0.45200000000001 0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.74% (-0.314 -0.31)84.26% (0.31399999999999 0.31)
Namibia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.17% (-1.086 -1.09)28.82% (1.084 1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.32% (-1.373 -1.37)64.68% (1.37 1.37)
Liberia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.62% (0.95 0.95)43.38% (-0.951 -0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.39% (0.783 0.78)79.6% (-0.785 -0.78)
Score Analysis
    Namibia 45.8%
    Liberia 24.91%
    Draw 29.28%
NamibiaDrawLiberia
1-0 @ 15.55% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-0 @ 9.67% (-0.436 -0.44)
2-1 @ 8.08% (-0.145 -0.15)
3-0 @ 4.01% (-0.31 -0.31)
3-1 @ 3.35% (-0.166 -0.17)
3-2 @ 1.4% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.25% (-0.138 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.04% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 45.8%
1-1 @ 12.99% (0.17 0.17)
0-0 @ 12.5% (0.21 0.21)
2-2 @ 3.37% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 29.28%
0-1 @ 10.44% (0.44 0.44)
1-2 @ 5.43% (0.207 0.21)
0-2 @ 4.36% (0.292 0.29)
1-3 @ 1.51% (0.096 0.1)
0-3 @ 1.21% (0.11 0.11)
2-3 @ 0.94% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 1.02%
Total : 24.91%

Form Guide
Last Game: Angola 3-0 Namibia
Saturday, January 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Namibia 0-0 Mali
Wednesday, January 24 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Namibia
Sunday, January 21 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Tunisia 0-1 Namibia
Tuesday, January 16 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Ghana 0-0 Namibia
Monday, January 8 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Sao Tome 0-2 Namibia
Tuesday, November 21 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Liberia 0-0 Djibouti
Tuesday, March 26 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Djibouti 0-2 Liberia
Wednesday, March 20 at 10pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Liberia 0-1 Eq Guinea
Monday, November 20 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Liberia 0-1 Malawi
Friday, November 17 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Morocco 3-0 Liberia
Tuesday, October 17 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Liberia 2-3 Libya
Saturday, October 14 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .