MX23RW : Friday, June 21 21:31:36
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 18 hrs 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Nov 17, 2023 at 4pm UK
Samuel Kanyon Doe Sports Complex
MN

Liberia
0 - 1
Malawi


Kamara (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mphasi (78')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Morocco 3-0 Liberia
Tuesday, October 17 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
All competitions
Last Game: Malawi 2-2 Guinea
Saturday, September 9 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Liberia 1-1 Malawi

Currently on a poor run of results, Liberia and Malawi will be looking to find their feet and get their qualifying campaign off to a fine start. However, both sides are evenly matched on paper and we predict that they will cancel out each other's efforts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malawi win with a probability of 66.01%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Liberia had a probability of 11.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malawi win was 0-1 with a probability of 16.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (14.81%) and 0-3 (8.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.85%), while for a Liberia win it was 1-0 (5.57%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 16.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Malawi in this match.

Result
LiberiaDrawMalawi
11.78% (-0.087 -0.09) 22.2% (-0.572 -0.57) 66.01% (0.661 0.66)
Both teams to score 36.88% (1.083 1.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.9% (1.68 1.68)58.1% (-1.679 -1.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.23% (1.302 1.3)78.77% (-1.3 -1.3)
Liberia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
44.47% (0.864 0.86)55.53% (-0.863 -0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.8% (0.502 0.5)88.2% (-0.5 -0.5)
Malawi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.95% (0.84099999999999 0.84)17.06% (-0.839 -0.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.78% (1.465 1.47)47.22% (-1.463 -1.46)
Score Analysis
    Liberia 11.78%
    Malawi 66.01%
    Draw 22.2%
LiberiaDrawMalawi
1-0 @ 5.57% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-1 @ 2.9% (0.05 0.05)
2-0 @ 1.64% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 11.78%
1-1 @ 9.85% (-0.093 -0.09)
0-0 @ 9.47% (-0.619 -0.62)
2-2 @ 2.56% (0.112 0.11)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 22.2%
0-1 @ 16.75% (-0.61 -0.61)
0-2 @ 14.81% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-3 @ 8.73% (0.166 0.17)
1-2 @ 8.71% (0.157 0.16)
1-3 @ 5.14% (0.229 0.23)
0-4 @ 3.86% (0.176 0.18)
1-4 @ 2.27% (0.161 0.16)
2-3 @ 1.51% (0.105 0.11)
0-5 @ 1.37% (0.098 0.1)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 66.01%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Morocco 3-0 Liberia
Tuesday, October 17 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Liberia 2-3 Libya
Saturday, October 14 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Liberia 1-2 South Africa
Tuesday, March 28 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: South Africa 2-2 Liberia
Friday, March 24 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Egypt 3-0 Liberia
Tuesday, September 27 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Malawi 2-2 Guinea
Saturday, September 9 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Malawi 0-0 South Africa (3-5 pen.)
Sunday, July 16 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Lesotho (0-3 pen.)
Friday, July 14 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Malawi 2-0 Comoros
Tuesday, July 11 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Malawi 2-0 Seychelles
Sunday, July 9 at 5pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 0-1 Malawi
Thursday, July 6 at 5pm in COSAFA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .