MX23RW : Monday, February 26 04:49:49
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 15 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Nov 18, 2023 at 7pm UK
Stade Leopold Sedar Senghor
SS
Senegal
4 - 0
South Sudan
Sarr (1'), Mane (6', 56' pen.), Camara (45')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Mawith (29'), Maker (55')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Cameroon
Monday, October 16 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kenya 0-1 South Sudan
Tuesday, September 12 at 2pm in International Friendlies

We said: Senegal 3-0 South Sudan

Cisse's men are expected to secure a routine victory over South Sudan on Saturday, with the African champions possibly scoring a bucket load of goals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Senegal win with a probability of 73.85%. A draw had a probability of 18.1% and a win for South Sudan had a probability of 8.04%.

The most likely scoreline for a Senegal win was 2-0 with a probability of 16.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (15.73%) and 3-0 (11.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.07%), while for a South Sudan win it was 0-1 (3.92%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Senegal would win this match.

Result
SenegalDrawSouth Sudan
73.85% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02) 18.11% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 8.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 34.98% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.42% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)52.57% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.77% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)74.23% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Senegal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.23% (-0.012 -0.01)12.76% (0.011999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.96% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)39.04% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
South Sudan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
40.1% (0.011000000000003 0.01)59.9% (-0.011999999999993 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
9.4% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)90.6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Senegal 73.83%
    South Sudan 8.04%
    Draw 18.11%
SenegalDrawSouth Sudan
2-0 @ 16.19% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 15.73%
3-0 @ 11.11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.3% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-0 @ 5.72% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.7% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 2.93% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
5-0 @ 2.36% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.46%
5-1 @ 1.21% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 73.83%
1-1 @ 8.07% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.65% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 2.13% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 18.11%
0-1 @ 3.92% (0.004 0)
1-2 @ 2.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.05%
Total : 8.04%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Cameroon
Monday, October 16 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Senegal 0-1 Algeria
Tuesday, September 12 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Senegal 1-1 Rwanda
Saturday, September 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Brazil 2-4 Senegal
Tuesday, June 20 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Benin 1-1 Senegal
Saturday, June 17 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mozambique 0-1 Senegal
Tuesday, March 28 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Kenya 0-1 South Sudan
Tuesday, September 12 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mali 4-0 South Sudan
Friday, September 8 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Egypt 3-0 South Sudan
Sunday, June 18 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Sudan 2-3 Gambia
Wednesday, June 14 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: South Sudan 0-1 Congo
Monday, March 27 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Congo 1-2 South Sudan
Thursday, March 23 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .