MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:13:49
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
E
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs | Second Round | 2nd Leg
Jun 3, 2023 at 7pm UK
JenS Vesting
NB

Emmen
2 - 0
NAC Breda

Zivkovic (62'), Assehnoun (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NAC Breda 1-2 Emmen
Wednesday, May 31 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: NAC Breda 1-2 Emmen
Wednesday, May 31 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs

We said: Emmen 2-1 NAC Breda

With so much still left to play for, we are expecting an exciting contest with chances at both ends. That said, we are tipping the home side to come out on top and book their place in the promotion playoffs final. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Emmen win with a probability of 45.37%. A win for NAC Breda had a probability of 30.63% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Emmen win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.38%) and 2-0 (6.96%). The likeliest NAC Breda win was 1-2 (7.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.1%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Emmen would win this match.

Result
EmmenDrawNAC Breda
45.37% (2.22 2.22) 23.99% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05) 30.63% (-2.171 -2.17)
Both teams to score 59.48% (-0.832 -0.83)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.38% (-0.655 -0.66)42.62% (0.652 0.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.97% (-0.656 -0.66)65.02% (0.65100000000001 0.65)
Emmen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81% (0.67700000000001 0.68)18.99% (-0.682 -0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.46% (1.117 1.12)50.54% (-1.12 -1.12)
NAC Breda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.43% (-1.66 -1.66)26.57% (1.655 1.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.21% (-2.251 -2.25)61.78% (2.246 2.25)
Score Analysis
    Emmen 45.37%
    NAC Breda 30.63%
    Draw 23.98%
EmmenDrawNAC Breda
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.224 0.22)
1-0 @ 8.38% (0.413 0.41)
2-0 @ 6.96% (0.483 0.48)
3-1 @ 5.11% (0.23 0.23)
3-0 @ 3.86% (0.344 0.34)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.12% (0.138 0.14)
4-0 @ 1.6% (0.174 0.17)
4-2 @ 1.41% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 45.37%
1-1 @ 11.1% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.12% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-0 @ 5.05% (0.145 0.15)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.98%
1-2 @ 7.36% (-0.334 -0.33)
0-1 @ 6.69% (-0.124 -0.12)
0-2 @ 4.43% (-0.301 -0.3)
1-3 @ 3.25% (-0.312 -0.31)
2-3 @ 2.7% (-0.196 -0.2)
0-3 @ 1.96% (-0.234 -0.23)
1-4 @ 1.08% (-0.161 -0.16)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 30.63%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: NAC Breda 1-2 Emmen
Wednesday, May 31 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: Utrecht 3-2 Emmen
Sunday, May 28 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Emmen 1-3 Feyenoord
Sunday, May 21 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: AZ 5-1 Emmen
Sunday, May 14 at 7pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Emmen 0-3 FC Twente
Sunday, May 7 at 11.15am in Eredivisie
Last Game: Heerenveen 2-3 Emmen
Saturday, April 22 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: NAC Breda 1-2 Emmen
Wednesday, May 31 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: MVV 1-4 NAC Breda
Saturday, May 27 at 7pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: NAC Breda 1-0 MVV
Tuesday, May 23 at 8pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: Telstar 2-1 NAC Breda
Friday, May 19 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: NAC Breda 0-3 Heracles
Friday, May 12 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Almere City 0-2 NAC Breda
Sunday, May 7 at 11.15am in Eerste Divisie


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .