MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 10:29:15
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 8 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AFC Champions League | Round of 16 | 2nd Leg
Feb 20, 2024 at 8am UK
Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium

Kawasaki
2 - 4
Shandong

Miura (30'), Erison (59')
Marcinho (69')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Crysan (8', 73'), Zhunyi (25'), Jadson (90+7')
Wenneng (15'), Zheng (40'), Kang-Hee (60'), Crysan (90')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Round of 16 clash between Kawasaki Frontale and Shandong Taishan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shandong 2-3 Kawasaki
Tuesday, February 13 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Shandong 2-3 Kawasaki
Tuesday, February 13 at 10am in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 39.68%. A win for Shandong Taishan had a probability of 36.62% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.99%) and 2-0 (5.6%). The likeliest Shandong Taishan win was 1-2 (8.18%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood.

Result
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawShandong Taishan
39.68% (-0.227 -0.23) 23.7% (0.035 0.04) 36.62% (0.188 0.19)
Both teams to score 62.55% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.56% (-0.154 -0.15)39.43% (0.15199999999999 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.22% (-0.161 -0.16)61.77% (0.157 0.16)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.83% (-0.17100000000001 -0.17)20.16% (0.169 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.55% (-0.275 -0.27)52.45% (0.271 0.27)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.35% (0.025000000000006 0.03)21.64% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.23% (0.040999999999997 0.04)54.77% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Kawasaki Frontale 39.68%
    Shandong Taishan 36.62%
    Draw 23.69%
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawShandong Taishan
2-1 @ 8.56% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-0 @ 6.99% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.6% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.57% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-2 @ 3.5% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.99% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.83% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.4% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.2% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 39.68%
1-1 @ 10.69% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.55% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.36% (0.031 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.79% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.69%
1-2 @ 8.18% (0.029 0.03)
0-1 @ 6.68% (0.053 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.11% (0.045 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.18% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.61% (0.025 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.6% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.28%
0-4 @ 1% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 36.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Shandong 2-3 Kawasaki
Tuesday, February 13 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Ulsan 2-2 Kawasaki
Tuesday, December 12 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-1 Kawasaki
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 5-0 Johor Darul
Tuesday, November 28 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 Kashima Antlers
Friday, November 24 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-3 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, November 12 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Shandong 2-3 Kawasaki
Tuesday, February 13 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Yokohama 3-0 Shandong
Wednesday, December 13 at 8am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Shandong 6-1 Kaya
Tuesday, November 28 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Shandong 3-1 Incheon United
Tuesday, November 7 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Shandong 5-1 Henan
Saturday, November 4 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Shanghai Port 1-1 Shandong
Sunday, October 29 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .