MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 01:14:08
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 17 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
Brasileiro | Gameweek 8
Jun 13, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
C

Cruzeiro
2 - 1
Cuiaba

Pereira (45+1'), Silva (67')
Silva (78'), Paixao (81'), Pereira (87'), Seabra (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Pitta (64' pen.)
Ramon (66'), Marllon (90+8')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Criciuma 2-5 Cuiaba
Sunday, June 9 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Cruzeiro 2-1 Cuiaba

Whether Cuiaba's magnificent attacking display versus Criciuma is a sign of things to come remains to be seen, but facing a Cruzeiro side who hitherto boasted a terrific defensive streak is a different proposition entirely. With the hosts also having last weekend off to recuperate, the fresh legs and revered attackers in Seabra's ranks could prove the difference as the Foxes quickly get back on track. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cruzeiro win with a probability of 55.98%. A draw had a probability of 25% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 19.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cruzeiro win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.45%) and 2-1 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.65%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (7.29%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Cruzeiro in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Cruzeiro.

Result
CruzeiroDrawCuiaba
55.98% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09) 25.01% (0.039999999999999 0.04) 19.02% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
Both teams to score 44.42% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.35% (-0.073 -0.07)56.66% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.38% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)77.62% (0.063999999999993 0.06)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.78% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)20.22% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.46% (-0.108 -0.11)52.55% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.68% (0.024000000000001 0.02)44.32% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.61% (0.016999999999999 0.02)80.39% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Cruzeiro 55.98%
    Cuiaba 19.02%
    Draw 25%
CruzeiroDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 14.32% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 11.45% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.32% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.1% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.96% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.44% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.98% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 55.98%
1-1 @ 11.65% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.96% (0.026 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.29% (0.026 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.74% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.97% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 19.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Cruzeiro
Sunday, June 2 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 U. Catolica
Friday, May 31 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Atletico GO 0-1 Cruzeiro
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-3 Cruzeiro
Wednesday, May 8 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-1 Vitoria
Sunday, April 28 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Criciuma 2-5 Cuiaba
Sunday, June 9 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-0 Vitoria
Thursday, June 6 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-1 Internacional
Saturday, June 1 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Lanus 0-1 Cuiaba
Wednesday, May 29 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Goias (1-3 pen.)
Thursday, May 23 at 11.30pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-1 Deportivo Garcilaso
Thursday, May 16 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .