MX23RW : Friday, June 21 14:53:34
SM
Netherlands vs. France: 4 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SP
Brasileiro | Gameweek 7
Jun 2, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo
C

Sao Paulo
2 - 0
Cruzeiro

Moura (5'), Calleri (48')
Zubeldia (14'), Franco (45+8'), Alisson (80')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Barreal (13'), Bruno (63')
Marlon (38')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Talleres
Thursday, May 30 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores

We said: Sao Paulo 1-0 Cruzeiro

Under new management, both these sides are enjoying an excellent run of form and could end this weekend in the top four. However, Sao Paulo's home record this season is hard to overlook, and while Cruzeiro are unbeaten in their last three away games, they were fairly unconvincing when they played Atletico Mineiro, who have been their toughest away opponent so far this term. As a result, while we are expecting a very close contest here, we feel the hosts will be able to edge the result by a slender one-goal margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sao Paulo win with a probability of 47.43%. A draw had a probability of 27.4% and a win for Cruzeiro had a probability of 25.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sao Paulo win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.51%) and 2-1 (8.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.73%), while for a Cruzeiro win it was 0-1 (9.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Sao Paulo would win this match.

Result
Sao PauloDrawCruzeiro
47.43% (-0.49 -0.49) 27.41% (0.122 0.12) 25.16% (0.369 0.37)
Both teams to score 45.12% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.48% (-0.17100000000001 -0.17)59.52% (0.172 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.13% (-0.132 -0.13)79.87% (0.133 0.13)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.82% (-0.31100000000001 -0.31)25.18% (0.313 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.1% (-0.432 -0.43)59.9% (0.433 0.43)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.3% (0.238 0.24)39.69% (-0.237 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.63% (0.22 0.22)76.37% (-0.21900000000001 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Sao Paulo 47.42%
    Cruzeiro 25.16%
    Draw 27.41%
Sao PauloDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 13.78% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.51% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-1 @ 8.78% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.37% (-0.09 -0.09)
3-1 @ 4.04% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.87% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.51% (-0.045 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.39% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 47.42%
1-1 @ 12.73% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 9.99% (0.065 0.06)
2-2 @ 4.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 27.41%
0-1 @ 9.23% (0.119 0.12)
1-2 @ 5.88% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.27% (0.082 0.08)
1-3 @ 1.81% (0.03 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.31% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.25% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 1.4%
Total : 25.16%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Talleres
Thursday, May 30 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-0 Aguia de Maraba
Friday, May 24 at 1.30am in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Sao Paulo 0-0 Barcelona
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Sao Paulo 2-1 Fluminense
Tuesday, May 14 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cobresal 1-3 Sao Paulo
Thursday, May 9 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Vitoria 1-3 Sao Paulo
Sunday, May 5 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 U. Catolica
Friday, May 31 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-0 Union La Calera
Friday, May 17 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Atletico GO 0-1 Cruzeiro
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Alianza Petrolera 0-3 Cruzeiro
Wednesday, May 8 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-1 Vitoria
Sunday, April 28 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Union La Calera 0-0 Cruzeiro
Tuesday, April 23 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .