MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:44:52
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
COSAFA Cup | Group Stage
Jul 10, 2022 at 4pm UK
King Goodwill Zwelithini Stadium
LN

Eswatini
2 - 0
Lesotho

Gamedze (13'), Ndzinisa (18')
Mamba (61'), Mkhwanazi (67')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Lebokollane (70'), Makepe (70'), Mafatle (79')
Rasethuntsa (83')
Coverage of the COSAFA Cup Group Stage clash between Eswatini and Lesotho.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Eswatini
Friday, July 8 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Mauritius
Friday, July 8 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eswatini win with a probability of 47.62%. A win for Lesotho had a probability of 27.09% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eswatini win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.34%) and 2-0 (8.44%). The likeliest Lesotho win was 0-1 (7.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Eswatini would win this match.

Result
EswatiniDrawLesotho
47.62% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 25.29% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 27.09% (0.026 0.03)
Both teams to score 52.77% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.64% (0.052999999999997 0.05)50.36% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.7% (0.046000000000003 0.05)72.3% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Eswatini Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.84% (0.012999999999991 0.01)21.16% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.97% (0.021999999999998 0.02)54.03% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Lesotho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.93% (0.049999999999997 0.05)33.07% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.34% (0.054000000000002 0.05)69.66% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Eswatini 47.62%
    Lesotho 27.09%
    Draw 25.28%
EswatiniDrawLesotho
1-0 @ 10.86% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.34% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.44% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.83% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.37% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-2 @ 2.68% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.88% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.7% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.04% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 47.62%
1-1 @ 12.02% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.17% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.99% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 7.74% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.65% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 2.46% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.58% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 27.09%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Eswatini
Friday, July 8 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Mauritius 0-3 Eswatini
Wednesday, July 6 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Togo 2-2 Eswatini
Friday, June 3 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mozambique 0-1 Eswatini
Tuesday, May 24 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Eswatini 1-1 Mozambique (2-4 pen.)
Sunday, July 18 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Mauritius
Friday, July 8 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Malawi
Wednesday, July 6 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 0-0 Ivory Coast
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-0 Lesotho
Friday, June 3 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, May 31 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, May 28 at 8am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .