MX23RW : Monday, March 4 05:18:45
SM
Sheff Utd vs. Arsenal: 14 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FN
Euro Champ Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 19, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stade de France
GN
France
1 - 0
Greece
Mbappe (55' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-0)

Siopis (49'), Mavropanos (50'), Hatzidiakos (69'), Kourbelis (69')
Mavropanos (69')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Gibraltar 0-3 France
Friday, June 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
All competitions
Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Greece 2-1 Rep. Ireland
Friday, June 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying

We said: France 2-0 Greece

Despite putting three unanswered goals past Gibraltar, France were criticised for a perceived sense of profligacy in the final third, although such wastefulness can be forgiven after a energy-zapping domestic season. Greece will certainly be no pushovers on the Stade de France turf, but Poyet's side are yet to face the test of this magnitude and should travel back to base with nothing to show for their efforts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a France win with a probability of 43.93%. A win for Greece had a probability of 34.36% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a France win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.42%) and 1-0 (5.15%). The likeliest Greece win was 1-2 (7.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that France would win this match.

Result
FranceDrawGreece
43.93% (-8.035 -8.04) 21.71% (-4.916 -4.92) 34.36% (12.948 12.95)
Both teams to score 69.78% (26.339 26.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.16% (29.875 29.88)29.83% (-29.879 -29.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.01% (29.025 29.03)50.99% (-29.028 -29.03)
France Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.5% (8.666 8.67)14.5% (-8.67 -8.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.5% (14.546 14.55)42.49% (-14.551 -14.55)
Greece Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.61% (25.071 25.07)18.38% (-25.075 -25.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.48% (30.154 30.15)49.52% (-30.158 -30.16)
Score Analysis
    France 43.93%
    Greece 34.36%
    Draw 21.71%
FranceDrawGreece
2-1 @ 8.42% (-0.556 -0.56)
3-1 @ 5.42% (1.044 1.04)
1-0 @ 5.15% (-9.574 -9.57)
2-0 @ 4.97% (-5.791 -5.79)
3-2 @ 4.59% (2.766 2.77)
3-0 @ 3.2% (-2.05 -2.05)
4-1 @ 2.62% (1.017 1.02)
4-2 @ 2.22% (1.55 1.55)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.375 -0.38)
4-3 @ 1.25% (1.066 1.07)
5-1 @ 1.01% (0.542 0.54)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 43.93%
1-1 @ 8.72% (-3.553 -3.55)
2-2 @ 7.13% (3.39 3.39)
0-0 @ 2.66% (-7.396 -7.4)
3-3 @ 2.59% (2.085 2.09)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 21.71%
1-2 @ 7.38% (2.27 2.27)
0-1 @ 4.51% (-3.877 -3.88)
1-3 @ 4.17% (2.748 2.75)
2-3 @ 4.03% (2.986 2.99)
0-2 @ 3.82% (0.327 0.33)
0-3 @ 2.16% (1.187 1.19)
1-4 @ 1.77% (1.469 1.47)
2-4 @ 1.71% (1.489 1.49)
3-4 @ 1.1% (0.991 0.99)
0-4 @ 0.91% (0.712 0.71)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 34.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gibraltar 0-3 France
Friday, June 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 0-1 France
Monday, March 27 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: France 4-0 Netherlands
Friday, March 24 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Argentina 3-3 France (4-2 pen.)
Sunday, December 18 at 3pm in World Cup
Last Game: France 2-0 Morocco
Wednesday, December 14 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: England 1-2 France
Saturday, December 10 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Greece 2-1 Rep. Ireland
Friday, June 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Greece 0-0 Lithuania
Monday, March 27 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Gibraltar 0-3 Greece
Friday, March 24 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Hungary 2-1 Greece
Sunday, November 20 at 7.15pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Malta 2-2 Greece
Thursday, November 17 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Greece 3-1 N. Ireland
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .