MX23RW : Monday, February 26 05:09:23
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 14 hrs 50 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MT
FA Cup | First Round
Nov 4, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
One Call Stadium
WA
Mansfield
1 - 2
Wrexham
Oates (60')
Reed (68')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dalby (23'), Mullin (58')
Evans (32'), Davies (90+3')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mansfield 0-1 Port Vale
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Notts County 0-2 Wrexham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Mansfield Town 0-1 Wrexham

Sweating over the fitness of Akins and reeling from their first defeat of the season, the stage appears set for a jelly-legged Mansfield to suffer a second cup exit in a matter of days. Despite their unenviable injury list, Wrexham have been a tough nut to crack on enemy territory in recent weeks, and we believe that Parkinson's men have what it takes to shade a tight battle to book their place in round two. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mansfield Town win with a probability of 53.6%. A win for Wrexham had a probability of 23.2% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mansfield Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.8%) and 2-0 (8.91%). The likeliest Wrexham win was 0-1 (6.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Wrexham would win this match.

Result
Mansfield TownDrawWrexham
53.6% (0.32 0.32) 23.2% (-0.047999999999998 -0.05) 23.2% (-0.273 -0.27)
Both teams to score 55.59% (-0.178 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.23% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)44.77% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.87% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)67.13% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Mansfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.35% (0.084000000000003 0.08)16.65% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.5% (0.151 0.15)46.5% (-0.151 -0.15)
Wrexham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.7% (-0.283 -0.28)33.3% (0.282 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.08% (-0.311 -0.31)69.92% (0.31100000000001 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Mansfield Town 53.6%
    Wrexham 23.2%
    Draw 23.2%
Mansfield TownDrawWrexham
1-0 @ 9.94% (0.061999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.8% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.91% (0.08 0.08)
3-1 @ 5.85% (0.024 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.32% (0.063 0.06)
3-2 @ 3.22% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.62% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.39% (0.035 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.44%
5-1 @ 0.94% (0.0099999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 53.6%
1-1 @ 10.93% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.55% (0.019 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.18% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.2%
0-1 @ 6.1% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.01% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
0-2 @ 3.35% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.2% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.98% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.23% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 23.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mansfield 0-1 Port Vale
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Mansfield 2-1 Walsall
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Harrogate 1-4 Mansfield
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Notts County 1-4 Mansfield
Saturday, October 14 at 12.30pm in League Two
Last Game: Mansfield 3-2 Doncaster
Tuesday, October 10 at 7pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Mansfield 0-0 AFC Wimbledon
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Notts County 0-2 Wrexham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Wrexham 2-1 Sutton
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Bradford 1-1 Wrexham
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Wrexham 3-2 Salford City
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Crewe 0-3 Wrexham
Tuesday, October 10 at 7.30pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Crawley 0-1 Wrexham
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League Two

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .