MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:10:11
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 1, 2022 at 3pm UK at Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki
Olympiacos
3 - 2
PAS Giannina
El-Arabi (6'), Rodrigues (43'), Lopes (90+8')
Bouchalakis (45+1'), Sokratis (90+7'), Lopes (90+9')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Jose Perea (45+3'), Schneider (80')
Saliakas (41'), Peersman (44'), Stanko (45+1'), Oikonomopoulos (86')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Olympiacos and PAS Giannina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AEK Athens 2-3 Olympiacos
Tuesday, May 17 at 6pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 0-3 Aris
Tuesday, May 17 at 6pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olympiacos win with a probability of 76.45%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for PAS Giannina had a probability of 7.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win was 2-0 with a probability of 15.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (14.43%) and 3-0 (11.8%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.45%), while for a PAS Giannina win it was 0-1 (3.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Olympiacos would win this match.

Result
OlympiacosDrawPAS Giannina
76.45%16.39%7.16%
Both teams to score 35.91%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.38%48.62%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.26%70.74%
Olympiacos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.08%10.92%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.89%35.1%
PAS Giannina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
40.31%59.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
9.51%90.49%
Score Analysis
    Olympiacos 76.44%
    PAS Giannina 7.16%
    Draw 16.39%
OlympiacosDrawPAS Giannina
2-0 @ 15.98%
1-0 @ 14.43%
3-0 @ 11.8%
2-1 @ 8.25%
4-0 @ 6.53%
3-1 @ 6.09%
4-1 @ 3.37%
5-0 @ 2.89%
3-2 @ 1.57%
5-1 @ 1.49%
6-0 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 76.44%
1-1 @ 7.45%
0-0 @ 6.52%
2-2 @ 2.13%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 16.39%
0-1 @ 3.36%
1-2 @ 1.92%
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 7.16%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Panathinaikos 1-0 Olympiacos
Sunday, April 17 at 7.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Olympiacos 1-1 AEK Athens
Sunday, April 3 at 6pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 1-1 Olympiacos
Sunday, March 20 at 1.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Olympiacos 2-1 Aris
Sunday, March 13 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Aris 2-1 Olympiacos
Sunday, March 6 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Olympiacos 5-1 Asteras
Wednesday, March 2 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 2-3 AEK Athens
Monday, April 18 at 4pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 0-0 Panathinaikos
Sunday, April 10 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Aris 0-0 PAS Giannina
Sunday, April 3 at 3pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 1-1 Olympiacos
Sunday, March 20 at 1.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAOK 1-0 PAS Giannina
Sunday, March 13 at 7.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Volos 0-0 PAS Giannina
Sunday, March 6 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Greek Superleague Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
COlympiacos26205147143365
2PAOKPAOK26165550242653
3AEK AthensAEK Athens26144842281446
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos261331041212042
5Aris ThessalonikiAris2613672821739
6OFI CreteOFI Crete2691073332137
7PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2611782824435
8Asteras TripolisAsteras26105112729-235
9PanetolikosPanetolikos2695122739-1232
10Volos2686123542-730
11Ionikos2668122634-826
12AtromitosAtromitos2665152747-2023
13LamiaLamia2646161937-1818
RApollon SmyrniApollon262717947-3813
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .