MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 22:05:37
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 11 hrs 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
Friendlies 3
Mar 15, 2023 at 1.30pm UK
Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz Stadium
MN

Bangladesh
1 - 1
Malawi

 
FT
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 3 clash between Bangladesh and Malawi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nepal 3-1 Bangladesh
Tuesday, September 27 at 12.45pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, February 25 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Next Game: Egypt vs. Malawi
Friday, March 24 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malawi win with a probability of 61.57%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Bangladesh had a probability of 14.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malawi win was 0-1 with a probability of 15.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (13.33%) and 1-2 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.77%), while for a Bangladesh win it was 1-0 (6.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood.

Result
BangladeshDrawMalawi
14.73%23.7%61.57%
Both teams to score 40.14%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.03%57.97%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.33%78.67%
Bangladesh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.31%50.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.87%85.13%
Malawi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.4%18.59%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.12%49.87%
Score Analysis
    Bangladesh 14.73%
    Malawi 61.56%
    Draw 23.69%
BangladeshDrawMalawi
1-0 @ 6.4%
2-1 @ 3.66%
2-0 @ 2.18%
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 14.73%
1-1 @ 10.77%
0-0 @ 9.42%
2-2 @ 3.08%
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 15.85%
0-2 @ 13.33%
1-2 @ 9.06%
0-3 @ 7.48%
1-3 @ 5.08%
0-4 @ 3.15%
1-4 @ 2.14%
2-3 @ 1.73%
0-5 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 61.56%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nepal 3-1 Bangladesh
Tuesday, September 27 at 12.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cambodia 0-1 Bangladesh
Thursday, September 22 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Indonesia 0-0 Bangladesh
Wednesday, June 1 at 2.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bangladesh 0-0 Mongolia
Tuesday, March 29 at 12.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Maldives 2-0 Bangladesh
Thursday, March 24 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kyrgyzstan 4-1 Bangladesh
Tuesday, September 7 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, February 25 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritius 0-2 Malawi
Sunday, July 10 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Malawi 1-1 Eswatini
Friday, July 8 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Malawi
Wednesday, July 6 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Malawi
Thursday, June 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Malawi 2-1 Ethiopia
Sunday, June 5 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .