MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 03:40:24
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 15 hrs 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
IN
International Friendly
Nov 17, 2022 at 6.30pm UK
Lawson Tama Stadium
ZN

Israel
4 - 2
Zambia

Baribo (21'), David (24'), Kabwe (89' og.), Shviro (90+3')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Kangwa (55'), Bwalya (67')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Israel 2-1 Malta
Tuesday, September 27 at 8pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Mali 0-0 Zambia
Monday, September 26 at 8pm in International Friendlies

We said: Israel 2-1 Zambia

Both teams will be without a number of key players for the clash, but we expect a keenly-contested affair nonetheless. We are also tipping Israel to carry the day in the end, albeit by only a narrow margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Israel win with a probability of 52.68%. A draw had a probability of 27.1% and a win for Zambia had a probability of 20.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Israel win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.3%) and 2-1 (8.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.2%), while for a Zambia win it was 0-1 (8.54%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Israel would win this match.

Result
IsraelDrawZambia
52.68% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04) 27.08% (0.016000000000002 0.02) 20.23% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 40.92% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.78% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)62.21% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.1% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)81.89% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Israel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.07% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)23.93% (0.029 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.85% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)58.15% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Zambia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.79% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)46.2% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.12% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)81.88% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Israel 52.68%
    Zambia 20.24%
    Draw 27.06%
IsraelDrawZambia
1-0 @ 15.81% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 11.3% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.73% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
3-0 @ 5.39% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.16% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.93% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.61% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 52.68%
1-1 @ 12.2%
0-0 @ 11.05% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.37%
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 27.06%
0-1 @ 8.54% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.71% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.3% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.21% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 20.24%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Israel 2-1 Malta
Tuesday, September 27 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Israel 2-1 Albania
Saturday, September 24 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Iceland 2-2 Israel
Monday, June 13 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Albania 1-2 Israel
Friday, June 10 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Israel 2-2 Iceland
Thursday, June 2 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Israel 2-2 Romania
Tuesday, March 29 at 6.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mali 1-0 Zambia
Friday, September 23 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Namibia 0-1 Zambia
Sunday, July 17 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 4-3 Senegal
Friday, July 15 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 1-1 Botswana
Tuesday, July 12 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-1 Zambia
Friday, June 3 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .