MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 21:00:43
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 21 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
International Friendly
Sep 23, 2022 at 8pm UK
New Suez Stadium
ZN

Mali
1 - 0
Zambia

Bilal Toure (6')
Diawara (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Sakala (71')
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Mali and Zambia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Comp:
Last Game: Mali 0-0 Guinea
Monday, August 22 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Six:
Comp:
Last Game: Namibia 0-1 Zambia
Sunday, July 17 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mali win with a probability of 51.92%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Zambia had a probability of 23.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mali win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.59%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.79%), while for a Zambia win it was 0-1 (7.28%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Mali in this match.

Result
MaliDrawZambia
51.92% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03) 24.81% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 23.27% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 50.6% (-0.319 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.57% (-0.39100000000001 -0.39)51.43% (0.392 0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.76% (-0.342 -0.34)73.24% (0.342 0.34)
Mali Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.21% (-0.166 -0.17)19.79% (0.165 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.15% (-0.27 -0.27)51.85% (0.27 0.27)
Zambia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.09% (-0.267 -0.27)36.91% (0.267 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.3% (-0.268 -0.27)73.7% (0.267 0.27)
Score Analysis
    Mali 51.92%
    Zambia 23.27%
    Draw 24.8%
MaliDrawZambia
1-0 @ 11.83% (0.12 0.12)
2-0 @ 9.59% (0.051 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.18%
3-1 @ 5.16% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.1% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.09% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 51.92%
1-1 @ 11.79% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.31% (0.114 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.76% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 7.28% (0.061 0.06)
1-2 @ 5.88% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.63% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.95% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.58% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.21% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 23.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mali 0-0 Guinea
Monday, August 22 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 1-1 Mali
Thursday, August 18 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritania 1-0 Mali
Monday, August 15 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ecuador 1-0 Mali
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Sudan 1-3 Mali
Thursday, June 9 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mali 4-0 Congo
Saturday, June 4 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Namibia 0-1 Zambia
Sunday, July 17 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 4-3 Senegal
Friday, July 15 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 1-1 Botswana
Tuesday, July 12 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-1 Zambia
Friday, June 3 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Zambia 1-2 Benin
Sunday, March 27 at 11am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .