MX23RW : Monday, March 4 22:40:19
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 21 hrs 19 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SA
Friendlies 1
Sep 8, 2023 at 8pm UK
St. James' Park
CR
Saudi Arabia
1 - 3
Costa Rica
FT(HT: 0-2)
Calvo (12'), Ugalde (32'), Leal (89')
Acuna Murillo (15'), Valverde (78')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 1-2 Bolivia
Tuesday, March 28 at 8pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Costa Rica
Sunday, July 9 at 3.10am in CONCACAF Gold Cup

We said: Saudi Arabia 1-1 Costa Rica

We see these two nations on a relatively level playing field, and while Costa Rica may have a slight edge in quality and international experience, Saudi Arabia will be keen to kick on under Mancini's management and we see them avoiding defeat at St James' Park. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saudi Arabia win with a probability of 41.76%. A win for Costa Rica had a probability of 29.95% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saudi Arabia win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.27%) and 2-0 (8.12%). The likeliest Costa Rica win was 0-1 (10.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.15%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Saudi ArabiaDrawCosta Rica
41.76% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02) 28.28% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 29.95% (0.02 0.02)
Both teams to score 45.72% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.76% (0.016000000000005 0.02)60.24% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.58% (0.012 0.01)80.42% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Saudi Arabia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.56% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)28.44%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.8% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)64.2% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Costa Rica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.89% (0.024000000000001 0.02)36.11% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.11% (0.024000000000001 0.02)72.89% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Saudi Arabia 41.76%
    Costa Rica 29.95%
    Draw 28.27%
Saudi ArabiaDrawCosta Rica
1-0 @ 12.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.27%
2-0 @ 8.12% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.47%
3-0 @ 3.4% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-2 @ 1.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.09%
4-0 @ 1.07% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.67%
Total : 41.76%
1-1 @ 13.15%
0-0 @ 10.26% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 28.27%
0-1 @ 10.46%
1-2 @ 6.7% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 5.33% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 2.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.81% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.43% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 29.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 1-2 Bolivia
Tuesday, March 28 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 1-2 Venezuela
Friday, March 24 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 1-2 Mexico
Wednesday, November 30 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Poland 2-0 Saudi Arabia
Saturday, November 26 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Argentina 1-2 Saudi Arabia
Tuesday, November 22 at 10am in World Cup
Last Game: Croatia 0-1 Saudi Arabia
Wednesday, November 16 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Costa Rica
Sunday, July 9 at 3.10am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Costa Rica 6-4 Martinique
Wednesday, July 5 at 2am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: El Salvador 0-0 Costa Rica
Saturday, July 1 at 2.06am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Costa Rica 1-2 Panama
Tuesday, June 27 at 2am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Ecuador 3-1 Costa Rica
Wednesday, June 21 at 1.15am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Costa Rica 0-1 Guatemala
Friday, June 16 at 4am in International Friendlies

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .