MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 08:29:23
SM
Athletic vs. Atletico: 12 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
UN
Friendlies 1
Oct 18, 2023 at 1.30am UK
Nippert Stadium
GN
USA
4 - 0
Ghana
Reyna (10', 39'), Pulisic (19' pen.), Balogun (22')
FT(HT: 4-0)

Addo (30'), Partey (35')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 1-3 Germany
Saturday, October 14 at 8pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Ghana
Sunday, October 15 at 2am in International Friendlies

We said: USA 1-0 Ghana

Throughout the year, Ghana have struggled to maintain a high level of consistency as their current generation is getting older and lacking an influential player with outstanding attacking qualities, something the Americans have in abundance and something we think will tip the scales in their favour come Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a USA win with a probability of 58.33%. A draw had a probability of 23.8% and a win for Ghana had a probability of 17.88%.

The most likely scoreline for a USA win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.6%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.2%), while for a Ghana win it was 0-1 (6.57%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that USA would win this match.

Result
USADrawGhana
58.33% (0.317 0.32) 23.79% (0.059000000000001 0.06) 17.88% (-0.373 -0.37)
Both teams to score 45.89% (-0.804 -0.8)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.32% (-0.72499999999999 -0.72)53.68% (0.729 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.83% (-0.616 -0.62)75.17% (0.619 0.62)
USA Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.81% (-0.15000000000001 -0.15)18.18% (0.152 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.82% (-0.25700000000001 -0.26)49.18% (0.26 0.26)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.08% (-0.876 -0.88)43.92% (0.879 0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.94% (-0.731 -0.73)80.05% (0.733 0.73)
Score Analysis
    USA 58.33%
    Ghana 17.88%
    Draw 23.78%
USADrawGhana
1-0 @ 13.61% (0.32 0.32)
2-0 @ 11.6% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-0 @ 6.59% (0.091 0.09)
3-1 @ 5.43% (-0.057 -0.06)
4-0 @ 2.81% (0.025 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.31% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.23% (-0.079 -0.08)
5-0 @ 0.96% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 58.33%
1-1 @ 11.2%
0-0 @ 7.99% (0.225 0.23)
2-2 @ 3.93% (-0.118 -0.12)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 23.78%
0-1 @ 6.57% (0.028 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.61% (-0.116 -0.12)
0-2 @ 2.7% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.26% (-0.064 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.08% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 1.66%
Total : 17.88%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: USA 1-3 Germany
Saturday, October 14 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 4-0 Oman
Wednesday, September 13 at 1.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 3-0 Uzbekistan
Saturday, September 9 at 10.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 1-1 Panama (4-5 pen.)
Thursday, July 13 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: USA 2-2 Canada (3-2 pen.)
Monday, July 10 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: USA 6-0 Trin. & Tob.
Monday, July 3 at 12am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Ghana
Sunday, October 15 at 2am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 2-1 CAR
Thursday, September 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 0-0 Ghana
Sunday, June 18 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 1-1 Ghana
Monday, March 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ghana 1-0 Angola
Thursday, March 23 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .