MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 09:39:46
SM
Athletic vs. Atletico: 10 hrs 50 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
Friendlies 1
Oct 15, 2023 at 2am UK
Estadio Azteca
GN
Mexico
2 - 0
Ghana
Lozano (57'), Uriel (72')
Sanchez (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Partey (18'), Aidoo (24')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 3-3 Uzbekistan
Wednesday, September 13 at 1am in International Friendlies
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1Mexico356
2Qatar304
3Honduras3-34
4Haiti3-23
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies

We said: Mexico 2-2 Ghana

Neither team will want to suffer defeat in this match having built up solid unbeaten runs across recent months, and we can envisage an entertaining draw as a result. The two sides are both more capable offensively than defensively in terms of individual talent, particularly in the case of Ghana, who have several exciting attackers at their disposal to hurt Mexico. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mexico win with a probability of 51.91%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Ghana had a probability of 22.68%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mexico win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.02%), while for a Ghana win it was 0-1 (7.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Mexico would win this match.

Result
MexicoDrawGhana
51.91% (0.012999999999998 0.01) 25.42% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 22.68% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Both teams to score 48.14% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.66% (0.041000000000004 0.04)54.34% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.28% (0.034000000000002 0.03)75.72% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Mexico Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.05% (0.02300000000001 0.02)20.96% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.3% (0.033999999999999 0.03)53.71% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.9% (0.022000000000006 0.02)39.11% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.18% (0.021999999999998 0.02)75.82% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Mexico 51.89%
    Ghana 22.68%
    Draw 25.42%
MexicoDrawGhana
1-0 @ 12.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10%
2-1 @ 9.4% (0.0019999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 5.21% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 4.89% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 2.04% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 51.89%
1-1 @ 12.02%
0-0 @ 8.2% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.41% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 25.42%
0-1 @ 7.69% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.65% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 3.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.77% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.38% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 22.68%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mexico 3-3 Uzbekistan
Wednesday, September 13 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-2 Australia
Sunday, September 10 at 3am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 1-0 Panama
Monday, July 17 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Jamaica 0-3 Mexico
Thursday, July 13 at 3.36am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Mexico 2-0 Costa Rica
Sunday, July 9 at 3.10am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Mexico 0-1 Qatar
Monday, July 3 at 2.30am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ghana 2-1 CAR
Thursday, September 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Madagascar 0-0 Ghana
Sunday, June 18 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 1-1 Ghana
Monday, March 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ghana 1-0 Angola
Thursday, March 23 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Niger 2-0 Ghana
Saturday, January 28 at 7pm in African Nations Championship

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .