MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 18:39:43
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
GN
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 23, 2023 at 4pm UK
 
AN

Ghana
1 - 0
Angola

Semenyo (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Paz (36'), Estrela (83')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Niger 2-0 Ghana
Saturday, January 28 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Mauritania
Friday, January 20 at 4pm in African Nations Championship

We said: Ghana 3-0 Angola

Ghana head into the midweek clash with a star-studded squad capable of comfortably getting the job done. While Angola are no pushovers, the Black Stars should be too difficult to handle and so we see Hughton kicking off his reign at the helm of affairs on a high. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ghana win with a probability of 55.86%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Angola had a probability of 18.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ghana win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.68%) and 2-1 (9.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.72%), while for an Angola win it was 0-1 (7.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Ghana in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Ghana.

Result
GhanaDrawAngola
55.86% (0.075000000000003 0.08) 25.4% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05) 18.74% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 42.99% (0.089999999999996 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.68% (0.142 0.14)58.32% (-0.145 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.06% (0.111 0.11)78.94% (-0.114 -0.11)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.07% (0.087000000000003 0.09)20.93% (-0.09 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.33% (0.138 0.14)53.67% (-0.142 -0.14)
Angola Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.37% (0.052 0.05)45.63% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.57% (0.041999999999998 0.04)81.43% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Ghana 55.86%
    Angola 18.74%
    Draw 25.4%
GhanaDrawAngola
1-0 @ 14.93% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 11.68%
2-1 @ 9.16% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.09% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.78% (0.02 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.38% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.87% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.87% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 55.86%
1-1 @ 11.72% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.55% (-0.052 -0.05)
2-2 @ 3.6% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 7.49% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-2 @ 4.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 2.94% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 0.94% (0.0039999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 18.74%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Niger 2-0 Ghana
Saturday, January 28 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Sudan
Thursday, January 19 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Ghana
Sunday, January 15 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 0-2 Uruguay
Friday, December 2 at 3pm in World Cup
Last Game: South Korea 2-3 Ghana
Monday, November 28 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Portugal 3-2 Ghana
Thursday, November 24 at 4pm in World Cup
Last Game: Angola 0-0 Mauritania
Friday, January 20 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Mali 3-3 Angola
Monday, January 16 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: South Africa 1-1 Angola
Sunday, November 20 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Angola 1-0 Botswana
Thursday, November 17 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Botswana 1-0 Angola
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Angola 3-0 Seychelles
Thursday, July 7 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .