MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 14:46:46
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 3 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 19
Jun 22, 2024 at 11am UK
Ekimae Real Estate Stadium (Tosu)

Sagan Tosu
3 - 0
Kyoto Sanga

Ryan (58', 60'), Naganuma (77')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Fukuoka (86')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 2-0 Sagan Tosu
Sunday, June 16 at 7.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-0 Consadole
Saturday, June 15 at 11am in J1 League

We said: Sagan Tosu 1-2 Kyoto Sanga

Considering the hosts have lost their last three league fixtures, it is feasible that they could struggle once again on Saturday. Additionally, Kyoto Sanga have fared considerably better on the road than at home, so expect them to cause Sagan Tosu problems in what could be a tense clash at the Ekimae Real Estate Stadium. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sagan Tosu win with a probability of 42.44%. A win for Kyoto Sanga had a probability of 32.37% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sagan Tosu win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.94%) and 2-0 (6.98%). The likeliest Kyoto Sanga win was 0-1 (7.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sagan Tosu would win this match.

Result
Sagan TosuDrawKyoto Sanga
42.44% (-0.099999999999994 -0.1) 25.19% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 32.37% (0.068999999999996 0.07)
Both teams to score 56.16% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.68% (-0.11 -0.11)47.32% (0.11 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.46% (-0.102 -0.1)69.54% (0.101 0.1)
Sagan Tosu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.76% (-0.094000000000008 -0.09)22.24% (0.093999999999998 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.32% (-0.143 -0.14)55.68% (0.142 0.14)
Kyoto Sanga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.23% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)27.77% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.65% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)63.35% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Sagan Tosu 42.44%
    Kyoto Sanga 32.37%
    Draw 25.18%
Sagan TosuDrawKyoto Sanga
1-0 @ 9.28% (0.017000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.94% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.98% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.48% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.5% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.87% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.31% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 42.44%
1-1 @ 11.89% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.18% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.73% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.23% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.18%
0-1 @ 7.91% (0.034 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.62% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.07% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.45% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 2.17% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.04% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 32.37%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 2-0 Sagan Tosu
Sunday, June 16 at 7.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-1 FC Tokyo
Friday, May 31 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-2 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, May 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 5-2 Kawasaki
Wednesday, May 15 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-3 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, May 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-1 Sagan Tosu
Monday, May 6 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-0 Consadole
Saturday, June 15 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 1-1 Cerezo
Saturday, June 1 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, May 26 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-5 Hiroshima
Sunday, May 19 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 3-0 Kyoto Sanga
Wednesday, May 15 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, May 11 at 6am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .