MX23RW : Friday, April 12 16:53:22
SM
Plymouth vs. Leicester: 2 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MC
Premier League | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Etihad Stadium
SL

Man City
3 - 3
Spurs

Heung-min (9' og.), Foden (31'), Grealish (81')
Rodri (34'), Grealish (61'), Gvardiol (84'), Haaland (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Heung-min (6'), Lo Celso (69'), Kulusevski (90')
Udogie (38'), Porro (74'), Emerson (90+5'), Kulusevski (90+2')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spurs 1-2 Aston Villa
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 69.88%. A draw had a probability of 16.1% and a win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 14.03%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (8.01%) and 2-0 (7.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.6%), while for a Tottenham Hotspur win it was 1-2 (3.84%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
Manchester CityDrawTottenham Hotspur
69.88% (3.861 3.86) 16.09% (-1.594 -1.59) 14.03% (-2.269 -2.27)
Both teams to score 64.08% (0.569 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.07% (3.111 3.11)25.92% (-3.113 -3.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
53.88% (3.905 3.91)46.11% (-3.907 -3.91)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.27% (1.546 1.55)6.73% (-1.548 -1.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.11% (4.012 4.01)24.88% (-4.013 -4.01)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.7% (-0.54000000000001 -0.54)31.29% (0.539 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.35% (-0.631 -0.63)67.65% (0.63000000000001 0.63)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 69.88%
    Tottenham Hotspur 14.03%
    Draw 16.09%
Manchester CityDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-1 @ 8.91% (-0.409 -0.41)
3-1 @ 8.01% (0.275 0.27)
2-0 @ 7.67% (-0.234 -0.23)
3-0 @ 6.9% (0.335 0.34)
1-0 @ 5.68% (-0.66 -0.66)
4-1 @ 5.41% (0.586 0.59)
3-2 @ 4.66% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
4-0 @ 4.65% (0.565 0.57)
4-2 @ 3.14% (0.299 0.3)
5-1 @ 2.92% (0.516 0.52)
5-0 @ 2.51% (0.474 0.47)
5-2 @ 1.7% (0.278 0.28)
6-1 @ 1.31% (0.315 0.32)
4-3 @ 1.22% (0.099 0.1)
6-0 @ 1.13% (0.284 0.28)
Other @ 4.06%
Total : 69.88%
1-1 @ 6.6% (-0.876 -0.88)
2-2 @ 5.18% (-0.318 -0.32)
0-0 @ 2.11% (-0.44 -0.44)
3-3 @ 1.8% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 16.09%
1-2 @ 3.84% (-0.574 -0.57)
0-1 @ 2.45% (-0.555 -0.56)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.155 -0.16)
1-3 @ 1.49% (-0.248 -0.25)
0-2 @ 1.42% (-0.348 -0.35)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 14.03%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Man City 3-2 RB Leipzig
Tuesday, November 28 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Saturday, November 25 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 4-4 Man City
Sunday, November 12 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 3-0 Young Boys
Tuesday, November 7 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 6-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Man City
Sunday, October 29 at 3.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 1-2 Aston Villa
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 2-1 Spurs
Saturday, November 11 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 1-4 Chelsea
Monday, November 6 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 1-2 Spurs
Friday, October 27 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 2-0 Fulham
Monday, October 23 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 0-1 Spurs
Saturday, October 7 at 12.30pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .