MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 09:22:24
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at McDiarmid Park
St Johnstone
4 - 0
Inverness
May (46'), MacPherson (53'), Hendry (88'), Rooney (90')
MacPherson (5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Carson (20'), Broadfoot (71')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Johnstone 4-0 Inverness
Monday, May 23 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Next Game: St Johnstone vs. Annan
Tuesday, July 12 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: St Johnstone 4-0 Inverness
Monday, May 23 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Next Game: Kelty Hearts vs. Inverness
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup

We said: St Johnstone 2-1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Inverness have given themselves a real chance ahead of the second leg, but we are finding it difficult to back the visitors here. Indeed, St Johnstone's superior quality across the park should ultimately shine through to ensure that they are present in the Scottish Premiership next term. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Johnstone win with a probability of 35.7%. A win for Inverness Caledonian Thistle had a probability of 34.91% and a draw had a probability of 29.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Johnstone win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.34%) and 2-0 (6.82%). The likeliest Inverness Caledonian Thistle win was 0-1 (12.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.44%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that St Johnstone would win this match.

Result
St JohnstoneDrawInverness Caledonian Thistle
35.7% (1.969 1.97) 29.39% (-0.746 -0.75) 34.91% (-1.226 -1.23)
Both teams to score 43.79% (2.045 2.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.87% (2.416 2.42)63.13% (-2.417 -2.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.44% (1.709 1.71)82.56% (-1.712 -1.71)
St Johnstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.43% (2.646 2.65)33.57% (-2.649 -2.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.79% (2.787 2.79)70.21% (-2.789 -2.79)
Inverness Caledonian Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.91% (0.46900000000001 0.47)34.09% (-0.47 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.22% (0.501 0.5)70.78% (-0.502 -0.5)
Score Analysis
    St Johnstone 35.7%
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle 34.91%
    Draw 29.38%
St JohnstoneDrawInverness Caledonian Thistle
1-0 @ 12.49% (-0.22 -0.22)
2-1 @ 7.34% (0.478 0.48)
2-0 @ 6.82% (0.362 0.36)
3-1 @ 2.67% (0.347 0.35)
3-0 @ 2.48% (0.295 0.3)
3-2 @ 1.44% (0.203 0.2)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 35.7%
1-1 @ 13.44% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 11.44% (-1.07 -1.07)
2-2 @ 3.95% (0.304 0.3)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 29.38%
0-1 @ 12.31% (-0.98 -0.98)
1-2 @ 7.23% (0.058 0.06)
0-2 @ 6.63% (-0.438 -0.44)
1-3 @ 2.6% (0.054 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.38% (-0.125 -0.13)
2-3 @ 1.42% (0.125 0.13)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 34.91%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Inverness 2-2 St Johnstone
Friday, May 20 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Hibernian 4-0 St Johnstone
Sunday, May 15 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Johnstone 1-0 Aberdeen
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Livingston 1-1 St Johnstone
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Johnstone 0-1 St Mirren
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Dundee 1-1 St Johnstone
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Inverness 2-2 St Johnstone
Friday, May 20 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Arbroath 0-0 Inverness (3-5 pen.)
Friday, May 13 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Inverness 0-0 Arbroath
Tuesday, May 10 at 7.05pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Inverness 1-0 Partick
Friday, May 6 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Partick 1-2 Inverness
Tuesday, May 3 at 7.05pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Inverness 4-0 Hamilton
Friday, April 29 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Serie B Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1RegginaReggina11003123
2Brescia11002023
3Palermo11002023
4Cittadella11004313
5AscoliAscoli11002113
6Genoa11002113
7Cosenza CalcioCosenza11001013
8FrosinoneFrosinone11001013
9BariBari10102201
10Parma10102201
11CagliariCagliari10101101
12Como10101101
13Pisa100134-10
14Ternana100112-10
15VeneziaVenezia100112-10
16BeneventoBenevento100101-10
17Modena100101-10
18SPALSPAL100113-20
19Perugia100102-20
20SudtirolSudtirol100102-20
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .