MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 03:01:00
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 15 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Third Round | 2nd Leg
Mar 29, 2022 at 8.30pm UK
 
CD

Morocco
4 - 1
Congo DR

Ounahi (21', 54'), Tissoudali (45+7'), Hakimi (69')
Amrabat (25'), Boufal (90+3'), Amallah (90+4')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Malango (77')
Amale (58'), Kayembe (75'), Tisserand (79')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: USA 3-0 Morocco
Thursday, June 2 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Next Game: Morocco vs. South Africa
Thursday, June 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21
Last Six:
Last Game: Sudan 2-1 Congo DR
Wednesday, June 8 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Congo DR vs. Mauritania
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Morocco 2-0 Congo DR

Given Morocco's impeccable form on their own turf, it is hard to envisage any other outcome than a home victory. We are tipping the hosts to get the better of their visitors and confirm their place at the World Cup. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Morocco win with a probability of 59.53%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Congo DR had a probability of 17.86%.

The most likely scoreline for a Morocco win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.07%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.74%), while for a Congo DR win it was 0-1 (5.89%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Morocco would win this match.

Result
MoroccoDrawCongo DR
59.53%22.61%17.86%
Both teams to score 49.27%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.88%49.13%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.81%71.2%
Morocco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.87%16.13%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.44%45.56%
Congo DR Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.74%41.26%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.21%77.79%
Score Analysis
    Morocco 59.52%
    Congo DR 17.86%
    Draw 22.6%
MoroccoDrawCongo DR
1-0 @ 12.14%
2-0 @ 11.07%
2-1 @ 9.81%
3-0 @ 6.74%
3-1 @ 5.96%
4-0 @ 3.07%
4-1 @ 2.72%
3-2 @ 2.64%
4-2 @ 1.2%
5-0 @ 1.12%
5-1 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 59.52%
1-1 @ 10.74%
0-0 @ 6.66%
2-2 @ 4.34%
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 22.6%
0-1 @ 5.89%
1-2 @ 4.76%
0-2 @ 2.61%
1-3 @ 1.4%
2-3 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 17.86%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Congo DR 1-1 Morocco
Friday, March 25 at 3pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Egypt 2-1 Morocco
Sunday, January 30 at 3pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Morocco 2-1 Malawi
Tuesday, January 25 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Gabon 2-2 Morocco
Tuesday, January 18 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Morocco 2-0 Comoros
Friday, January 14 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Morocco 1-0 Ghana
Monday, January 10 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Congo DR 1-1 Morocco
Friday, March 25 at 3pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Congo DR 0-1 Bahrain
Tuesday, February 1 at 3pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Congo DR 2-0 Benin
Sunday, November 14 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Tanzania 0-3 Congo DR
Thursday, November 11 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Madagascar 1-0 Congo DR
Sunday, October 10 at 5pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Congo DR 2-0 Madagascar
Thursday, October 7 at 2pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .