MX23RW : Monday, April 22 06:27:19
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 12 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Mar 23, 2023 at 1pm UK
 
CA

Madagascar
0 - 3
CAR


Martin Rakotonirina (63')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Ngoma (36'), Mafouta (45', 79')
Ato-Zandanga (34'), Freeman Niamathe (51'), Toropite (71')
Coverage of the Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying Group Stage clash between Madagascar and Central African Republic.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Niger 0-1 Madagascar
Friday, February 3 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Next Game: CAR vs. Madagascar
Monday, March 27 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: CAR 1-1 Ghana
Sunday, June 5 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: CAR vs. Madagascar
Monday, March 27 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Madagascar win with a probability of 52.33%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Central African Republic had a probability of 20.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Madagascar win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.22%) and 2-1 (8.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.25%), while for a Central African Republic win it was 0-1 (8.63%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
MadagascarDrawCentral African Republic
52.33% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 27.21% (0.146 0.15) 20.46% (-0.163 -0.16)
Both teams to score 40.89% (-0.537 -0.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.58% (-0.588 -0.59)62.42% (0.59 0.59)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.96% (-0.43 -0.43)82.04% (0.43300000000001 0.43)
Madagascar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.82% (-0.24799999999999 -0.25)24.18% (0.251 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.49% (-0.35599999999999 -0.36)58.51% (0.35899999999999 0.36)
Central African Republic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.93% (-0.529 -0.53)46.07% (0.53 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.22% (-0.411 -0.41)81.78% (0.413 0.41)
Score Analysis
    Madagascar 52.31%
    Central African Republic 20.46%
    Draw 27.2%
MadagascarDrawCentral African Republic
1-0 @ 15.81% (0.23 0.23)
2-0 @ 11.22% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 8.7% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
3-0 @ 5.31%
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.062 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.89% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.6% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.46% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 52.31%
1-1 @ 12.25%
0-0 @ 11.14% (0.25 0.25)
2-2 @ 3.37% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 8.63% (0.062000000000001 0.06)
1-2 @ 4.75% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.35% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.23% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 20.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Niger 0-1 Madagascar
Friday, February 3 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Madagascar
Tuesday, January 31 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Madagascar 3-1 Mozambique
Saturday, January 28 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Sudan 0-3 Madagascar
Monday, January 23 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Morocco 0-3 Madagascar
Thursday, January 19 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Ghana
Sunday, January 15 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: CAR 1-1 Ghana
Sunday, June 5 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 2-1 CAR
Wednesday, June 1 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Sudan 0-0 CAR
Saturday, March 26 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Tanzania 3-1 CAR
Wednesday, March 23 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: CAR 3-1 Liberia
Tuesday, November 16 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Cape Verde 2-1 CAR
Saturday, November 13 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .