MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:09:45
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 50 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
ZN
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 17, 2023 at 2pm UK
Levy Mwanawasa Stadium
IC

Zambia
3 - 0
Ivory Coast

Aurier (31' og.), Daka (48'), Kangwa (55')
Kabwe (60'), Sakala (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Kuwait 3-0 Zambia
Monday, June 12 at 6pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 0-2 Ivory Coast
Tuesday, March 28 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Zambia 1-1 Ivory Coast

After a poor start to the campaign, Zambia have turned their fortune around in style and are now on the cusp of a return to the continental tournament. Ivory Coast head into the weekend with a star-studded squad, but we predict that the Chipolopolo will hold out for a draw in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ivory Coast win with a probability of 38.98%. A win for Zambia had a probability of 31.83% and a draw had a probability of 29.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ivory Coast win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.77%) and 0-2 (7.62%). The likeliest Zambia win was 1-0 (11.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.37%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2% likelihood.

Result
ZambiaDrawIvory Coast
31.83% (1.742 1.74) 29.18% (0.027999999999999 0.03) 38.98% (-1.767 -1.77)
Both teams to score 43.92% (0.45999999999999 0.46)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.23% (0.305 0.31)62.77% (-0.303 -0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.7% (0.221 0.22)82.3% (-0.22 -0.22)
Zambia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.93% (1.481 1.48)36.07% (-1.479 -1.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.15% (1.48 1.48)72.85% (-1.478 -1.48)
Ivory Coast Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.7% (-0.893 -0.89)31.3% (0.896 0.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.34% (-1.051 -1.05)67.66% (1.052 1.05)
Score Analysis
    Zambia 31.83%
    Ivory Coast 38.98%
    Draw 29.17%
ZambiaDrawIvory Coast
1-0 @ 11.51% (0.33 0.33)
2-1 @ 6.82% (0.298 0.3)
2-0 @ 5.87% (0.393 0.39)
3-1 @ 2.32% (0.189 0.19)
3-0 @ 2% (0.207 0.21)
3-2 @ 1.35% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 31.83%
1-1 @ 13.37% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
0-0 @ 11.28% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 3.96% (0.078 0.08)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 29.17%
0-1 @ 13.11% (-0.48 -0.48)
1-2 @ 7.77% (-0.159 -0.16)
0-2 @ 7.62% (-0.475 -0.48)
1-3 @ 3.01% (-0.138 -0.14)
0-3 @ 2.95% (-0.262 -0.26)
2-3 @ 1.53% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3%
Total : 38.98%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kuwait 3-0 Zambia
Monday, June 12 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Lesotho 0-2 Zambia
Sunday, March 26 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Zambia 3-1 Lesotho
Thursday, March 23 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Israel 4-2 Zambia
Thursday, November 17 at 6.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mali 1-0 Zambia
Friday, September 23 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Namibia 0-1 Zambia
Sunday, July 17 at 6pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Comoros 0-2 Ivory Coast
Tuesday, March 28 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-1 Comoros
Friday, March 24 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Algeria 1-0 Ivory Coast
Friday, January 27 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Uganda 1-3 Ivory Coast
Sunday, January 22 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Congo DR 0-0 Ivory Coast
Wednesday, January 18 at 4pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ivory Coast 0-1 Senegal
Saturday, January 14 at 7pm in African Nations Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .