MX23RW : Friday, June 21 20:21:48
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
GN
Africa Cup of Nations | Group Stage
Jan 23, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stade de Yamoussoukro
SN

Guinea
0 - 2
Senegal


Conte (22'), Conte (45+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Seck (61'), Ndiaye (90')
Jakobs (45+3'), Diatta (66')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Gambia
Friday, January 19 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations
All competitions
Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Senegal 3-1 Cameroon
Friday, January 19 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations

We said: Guinea 1-1 Senegal

Expect a cagey affair, with both teams hesitant to take undue risks. While Senegal's superior attacking weapons and experience, even with a potential change in their forward line, should give them the advantage, Guinea's resolute determination to secure qualification could make this a tighter encounter than many predict. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Guinea win with a probability of 38.8%. A draw had a probability of 30.9% and a win for Senegal had a probability of 30.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Guinea win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.92%) and 2-1 (7.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (13.8%), while for a Senegal win it was 0-1 (12.54%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
GuineaDrawSenegal
38.8% (-0.465 -0.46) 30.89% (0.349 0.35) 30.31% (0.124 0.12)
Both teams to score 39.26% (-0.783 -0.78)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
31.81% (-0.949 -0.95)68.2% (0.956 0.96)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.94% (-0.631 -0.63)86.06% (0.63799999999999 0.64)
Guinea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.74% (-0.804 -0.8)34.26% (0.809 0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.04% (-0.871 -0.87)70.96% (0.87899999999999 0.88)
Senegal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.73% (-0.452 -0.45)40.28% (0.459 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.1% (-0.411 -0.41)76.91% (0.41900000000001 0.42)
Score Analysis
    Guinea 38.8%
    Senegal 30.3%
    Draw 30.89%
GuineaDrawSenegal
1-0 @ 14.78% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 7.92% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-1 @ 7.2% (-0.155 -0.16)
3-0 @ 2.83% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.57% (-0.113 -0.11)
3-2 @ 1.17% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 38.8%
0-0 @ 13.8% (0.48 0.48)
1-1 @ 13.44% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.27% (-0.113 -0.11)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 30.89%
0-1 @ 12.54% (0.28 0.28)
1-2 @ 6.11% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-2 @ 5.71% (0.058000000000001 0.06)
1-3 @ 1.85% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.73% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 0.99% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 30.3%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Gambia
Friday, January 19 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Cameroon 1-1 Guinea
Monday, January 15 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Guinea 2-0 Nigeria
Monday, January 8 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Botswana 1-0 Guinea
Tuesday, November 21 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Guinea 2-1 Uganda
Friday, November 17 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Guinea 1-1 Gabon
Tuesday, October 17 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Senegal 3-1 Cameroon
Friday, January 19 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Senegal 3-0 Gambia
Monday, January 15 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Niger
Monday, January 8 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Togo 0-0 Senegal
Tuesday, November 21 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Senegal 4-0 South Sudan
Saturday, November 18 at 7pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Cameroon
Monday, October 16 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .