MX23RW : Friday, August 19 02:52:16
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19
Jun 11, 2022 at 11pm UK at Mineirão
Atletico Mineiro
1 - 1
Santos
Savio (6')
Arana (64'), Jair (77'), Rodrigues de Souza (78'), Everson (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Seco (83' pen.)
Gabriel (78'), Paulo (80'), Auro (90')
Pires (60')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro

We said: Atletico Mineiro 2-0 Santos

Santos must find an improvement in form and quickly if they wish to challenge higher up the table this season. Unlikely to threaten Mineiro's chances of a victory this weekend, expect the hosts to take a straightforward victory on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Mineiro win with a probability of 71.85%. A draw had a probability of 18.3% and a win for Santos had a probability of 9.86%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Mineiro win was 2-0 with a probability of 14.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (13.5%) and 3-0 (10.09%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.57%), while for a Santos win it was 0-1 (4.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
Atletico MineiroDrawSantos
71.85% (1.45 1.45) 18.3% (-0.77 -0.77) 9.86% (-0.679 -0.68)
Both teams to score 41.34% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.92% (1.318 1.32)48.08% (-1.317 -1.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.76% (1.198 1.2)70.24% (-1.197 -1.2)
Atletico Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.97% (0.798 0.8)12.03% (-0.797 -0.8)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.5% (1.664 1.66)37.5% (-1.662 -1.66)
Santos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47% (-0.53 -0.53)53% (0.53 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.35% (-0.337 -0.34)86.65% (0.33799999999999 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Mineiro 71.83%
    Santos 9.86%
    Draw 18.3%
Atletico MineiroDrawSantos
2-0 @ 14.29% (0.1 0.1)
1-0 @ 13.5% (-0.32 -0.32)
3-0 @ 10.09% (0.374 0.37)
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 6.41% (0.142 0.14)
4-0 @ 5.35% (0.356 0.36)
4-1 @ 3.39% (0.176 0.18)
5-0 @ 2.26% (0.215 0.22)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.014 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.44% (0.116 0.12)
4-2 @ 1.08% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 71.83%
1-1 @ 8.57% (-0.341 -0.34)
0-0 @ 6.38% (-0.355 -0.36)
2-2 @ 2.88% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 18.3%
0-1 @ 4.05% (-0.293 -0.29)
1-2 @ 2.72% (-0.153 -0.15)
0-2 @ 1.29% (-0.114 -0.11)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 9.86%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fluminense 5-3 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Palmeiras 0-0 Atletico Mineiro
Sunday, June 5 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 2-1 Avai
Sunday, May 29 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 1-2 Tolima
Thursday, May 26 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 3-1 Independiente
Thursday, May 19 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 2-0 Atletico GO
Saturday, May 14 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 1-1 Internacional
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Athletico PR 2-2 Santos
Saturday, June 4 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 0-1 Palmeiras
Sunday, May 29 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 1-1 Banfield
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Santos 0-0 Ceara
Saturday, May 21 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 1-0 Union La Calera
Thursday, May 19 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Brasileiro Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .