MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 12:46:12
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 1 hr 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Champions League | Quarter-Finals | 2nd Leg
Apr 16, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys
PL

Barcelona
1 - 4
PSG

Raphinha (12')
Martinez (40'), Lewandowski (50'), Gundogan (64'), Lopez (90+7'), Raphinha (90+7')
Araujo (29'), Xavi (30')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dembele (40'), Vitinha (54'), Mbappe (61' pen., 89')
Mbappe (40'), Ruiz (45+1'), Marquinhos (62'), Donnarumma (87')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 43.2%. A win for Paris Saint-Germain had a probability of 33.81% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.63%) and 2-0 (5.79%). The likeliest Paris Saint-Germain win was 1-2 (7.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood.

Result
BarcelonaDrawParis Saint-Germain
43.2% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 22.99% (0.0030000000000001 0) 33.81% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 64.6% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.49% (-0.012 -0.01)36.51% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.34% (-0.012 -0.01)58.66% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.57% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)17.43% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.12% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)47.88% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.23% (0.0010000000000048 0)21.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.04%54.96%
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 43.2%
    Paris Saint-Germain 33.81%
    Draw 22.99%
BarcelonaDrawParis Saint-Germain
2-1 @ 8.83% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 6.63% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 5.79% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.14% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.92% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.37% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.71% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.47% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 4.09%
Total : 43.2%
1-1 @ 10.1%
2-2 @ 6.73% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 3.79% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-3 @ 1.99% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 22.99%
1-2 @ 7.7% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 5.78% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.92% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 3.42%
0-3 @ 2.24% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.49% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.3%
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 33.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cadiz 0-1 Barcelona
Saturday, April 13 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: PSG 2-3 Barcelona
Wednesday, April 10 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 1-0 Las Palmas
Saturday, March 30 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-3 Barcelona
Sunday, March 17 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli
Tuesday, March 12 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 1-0 Mallorca
Friday, March 8 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: PSG 2-3 Barcelona
Wednesday, April 10 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: PSG 1-1 Clermont
Saturday, April 6 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: PSG 1-0 Rennes
Wednesday, April 3 at 8.10pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Marseille 0-2 PSG
Sunday, March 31 at 7.45pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Montpellier 2-6 PSG
Sunday, March 17 at 7.45pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: PSG 3-1 Nice
Wednesday, March 13 at 8.10pm in Coupe de France


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .