MX23RW : Friday, April 12 17:00:22
SM
Plymouth vs. Leicester: 1 hr 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
PL
Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 28, 2023 at 8pm UK
Parc des Princes
NL

PSG
1 - 1
Newcastle

Mbappe (90+8' pen.)
Ugarte (36'), Kang-in (54'), Dembele (58'), Skriniar (60'), Donnarumma (72'), Ramos (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Isak (24')
Joelinton (22'), Almiron (83'), Pope (90+2')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 54.99%. A win for Newcastle United had a probability of 23.5% and a draw had a probability of 21.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris Saint-Germain win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.74%) and 1-0 (7.69%). The likeliest Newcastle United win was 1-2 (6.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood.

Result
Paris Saint-GermainDrawNewcastle United
54.99% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 21.52% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 23.5% (-0.02 -0.02)
Both teams to score 61.87% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.33% (-0.055 -0.05)36.66% (0.055 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.18% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)58.82% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.63% (-0.012 -0.01)13.37% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.72% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)40.28% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.42% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)28.58% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.62% (-0.058 -0.06)64.38% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Paris Saint-Germain 54.99%
    Newcastle United 23.5%
    Draw 21.52%
Paris Saint-GermainDrawNewcastle United
2-1 @ 9.69% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 7.74% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.69% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 6.5% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 5.19% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 4.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.27% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.61% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 2.05% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 1.32% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.05%
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 54.99%
1-1 @ 9.63% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.82% (0.01 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.7% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 21.52%
1-2 @ 6.03% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 4.79% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 3%
2-3 @ 2.53% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.52% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.25% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 23.5%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: PSG 5-2 Monaco
Friday, November 24 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Reims 0-3 PSG
Saturday, November 11 at 4pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: AC Milan 2-1 PSG
Tuesday, November 7 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: PSG 3-0 Montpellier
Friday, November 3 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Brest 2-3 PSG
Sunday, October 29 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: PSG 3-0 AC Milan
Wednesday, October 25 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-1 Chelsea
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle
Saturday, November 11 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Dortmund 2-0 Newcastle
Tuesday, November 7 at 5.45pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 1-0 Arsenal
Saturday, November 4 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Newcastle
Wednesday, November 1 at 8.15pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Wolves 2-2 Newcastle
Saturday, October 28 at 5.30pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .