MX23RW : Friday, August 19 09:52:53
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stoke 1-1 Coventry
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in Championship

We said: Blackburn Rovers 2-2 Stoke City

Both teams are in a position where they may as well thrown caution to the wind in this contest, something which should make the game an entertaining spectacle. With this game being a difficult one to call, we can only back a high-scoring draw, one which will not suit either club. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Blackburn Rovers win with a probability of 44.66%. A win for Stoke City had a probability of 29.65% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Blackburn Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.09%) and 2-0 (7.81%). The likeliest Stoke City win was 0-1 (8.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood.

Result
Blackburn RoversDrawStoke City
44.66%25.68%29.65%
Both teams to score 53.25%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.46%50.53%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.54%72.45%
Blackburn Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.43%22.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.83%56.16%
Stoke City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.77%31.22%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.43%67.57%
Score Analysis
    Blackburn Rovers 44.67%
    Stoke City 29.65%
    Draw 25.68%
Blackburn RoversDrawStoke City
1-0 @ 10.49%
2-1 @ 9.09%
2-0 @ 7.81%
3-1 @ 4.51%
3-0 @ 3.87%
3-2 @ 2.63%
4-1 @ 1.68%
4-0 @ 1.44%
4-2 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 44.67%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 7.05%
2-2 @ 5.29%
3-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 8.2%
1-2 @ 7.11%
0-2 @ 4.77%
1-3 @ 2.76%
2-3 @ 2.05%
0-3 @ 1.85%
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 29.65%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Peterborough 2-1 Blackburn
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Blackburn 1-1 Blackpool
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Coventry 2-2 Blackburn
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 1-0 Blackburn
Saturday, March 19 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Blackburn 3-1 Derby
Tuesday, March 15 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Blackburn 0-1 Bristol City
Saturday, March 12 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 0-1 Bristol City
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 1-3 Stoke
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 2-1 Stoke
Tuesday, April 5 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 1-0 Sheff Utd
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 2-0 Millwall
Saturday, March 19 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Cardiff 2-1 Stoke
Wednesday, March 16 at 7.45pm in Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .