MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 17:21:44
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 25, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estádio Olímpico João Havelange
Flamengo
2 - 1
Cristal
Isla (30'), Pedro (74')
Gomes (37')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gonzales (85')
Tavara (7'), Yotun (80')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bragantino 1-0 Flamengo
Thursday, June 9 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Internacional vs. Flamengo
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 2-1 Cristal
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores

We said: Flamengo 2-1 Sporting Cristal

Although top spot is already assured, we think that Flamengo will have too much quality for Sporting Cristal on Tuesday, and three points on Tuesday would provide the Brazilian side with a third consecutive victory in all competitions. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flamengo win with a probability of 68.38%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Sporting Cristal had a probability of 10.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flamengo win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (15.09%) and 3-0 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.36%), while for a Sporting Cristal win it was 0-1 (5.01%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Flamengo in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Flamengo.

Result
FlamengoDrawSporting Cristal
68.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 20.88% (0.0020000000000024 0) 10.73% (0.013 0.01)
Both teams to score 37.17% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.24% (0.023000000000003 0.02)55.75% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.11% (0.019000000000002 0.02)76.89% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Flamengo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.55% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)15.45% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)44.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Sporting Cristal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
43.96% (0.039000000000001 0.04)56.04% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.51% (0.026999999999999 0.03)88.49% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Flamengo 68.37%
    Sporting Cristal 10.73%
    Draw 20.88%
FlamengoDrawSporting Cristal
1-0 @ 16.16% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 15.09% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 9.4% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.74% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 5.44% (0.0029999999999992 0)
4-0 @ 4.39% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 2.54% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.64% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 68.37%
1-1 @ 9.36% (0.0040000000000013 0)
0-0 @ 8.66% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 2.53% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 20.88%
0-1 @ 5.01% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 2.71% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.45% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 10.73%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Flamengo 1-0 Goias
Saturday, May 21 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 3-0 Catolica
Wednesday, May 18 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Ceara 2-2 Flamengo
Saturday, May 14 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 0-1 Botafogo
Sunday, May 8 at 3pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Talleres 2-2 Flamengo
Wednesday, May 4 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Catolica 2-3 Flamengo
Thursday, April 28 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cristal 0-0 Talleres
Wednesday, May 18 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cristal 1-1 Catolica
Thursday, May 5 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Talleres 1-0 Cristal
Wednesday, April 27 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Catolica 2-1 Cristal
Tuesday, April 12 at 11.15pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cristal 0-2 Flamengo
Wednesday, April 6 at 2am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Penarol 1-0 Cristal
Wednesday, August 18 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .