MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:23:00
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 23 hrs 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
F
Eredivisie | Gameweek 29
Apr 7, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Stadion Feijenoord
A

Feyenoord
6 - 0
Ajax

Paixao (34', 66'), Minteh (35', 56'), Hancko (45+2'), Maduro (62')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Kaplan (69'), Tahirovic (76')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Volendam 0-0 Feyenoord
Thursday, April 4 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Feyenoord win with a probability of 66.58%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for Ajax had a probability of 15.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a Feyenoord win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.97%) and 3-1 (7.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.41%), while for an Ajax win it was 1-2 (4.33%). The actual scoreline of 6-0 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Feyenoord would win this match.

Result
FeyenoordDrawAjax
66.58% (-0.307 -0.31) 17.5% (0.238 0.24) 15.92% (0.073 0.07)
Both teams to score 63.29% (-0.81999999999999 -0.82)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.07% (-1.071 -1.07)28.93% (1.074 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.11% (-1.326 -1.33)49.89% (1.328 1.33)
Feyenoord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.87% (-0.34 -0.34)8.13% (0.343 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.47% (-0.86500000000001 -0.87)28.53% (0.867 0.87)
Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.89% (-0.63200000000001 -0.63)31.11% (0.636 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.56% (-0.746 -0.75)67.44% (0.748 0.75)
Score Analysis
    Feyenoord 66.58%
    Ajax 15.92%
    Draw 17.5%
FeyenoordDrawAjax
2-1 @ 9.3% (0.113 0.11)
2-0 @ 7.97% (0.233 0.23)
3-1 @ 7.78% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
3-0 @ 6.66% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
1-0 @ 6.35% (0.289 0.29)
4-1 @ 4.88% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-2 @ 4.54% (-0.103 -0.1)
4-0 @ 4.18% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.85% (-0.114 -0.11)
5-1 @ 2.45% (-0.097 -0.1)
5-0 @ 2.1% (-0.046 -0.05)
5-2 @ 1.43% (-0.083 -0.08)
4-3 @ 1.11% (-0.065 -0.07)
6-1 @ 1.03% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 3.96%
Total : 66.58%
1-1 @ 7.41% (0.213 0.21)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.53% (0.156 0.16)
3-3 @ 1.77% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 17.5%
1-2 @ 4.33% (0.051 0.05)
0-1 @ 2.95% (0.133 0.13)
2-3 @ 2.11% (-0.049 -0.05)
0-2 @ 1.72% (0.049 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.68% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 15.92%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Volendam 0-0 Feyenoord
Thursday, April 4 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Feyenoord 4-2 Utrecht
Sunday, March 31 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Heerenveen 2-3 Feyenoord
Sunday, March 17 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Feyenoord 3-0 Heracles
Sunday, March 10 at 7pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: PSV 2-2 Feyenoord
Sunday, March 3 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Feyenoord 2-1 Groningen
Thursday, February 29 at 7pm in KNVB Beker
Last Game: Ajax 1-1 Go Ahead Eagles
Thursday, April 4 at 8pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: PEC Zwolle 1-3 Ajax
Sunday, March 31 at 11.15am in Eredivisie
Last Game: Sparta 2-2 Ajax
Sunday, March 17 at 3.45pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Aston Villa 4-0 Ajax
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Ajax 2-2 Sittard
Sunday, March 10 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Ajax 0-0 Aston Villa
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .