MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 21:54:12
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 21 hrs 5 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SN
Euro Champ Qualifying | Group Stage
Nov 19, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Hampden Park
NN

Scotland
3 - 3
Norway

McGinn (13' pen.), Skiri Oestigaard (33' og.), Armstrong (59')
McKenna (79')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Donnum (3'), Strand Larsen (20'), Elyounoussi (86')
Ajer (10'), Berg (45'), Berge (58')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Georgia 2-2 Scotland
Thursday, November 16 at 5pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Current Group A Standings P GD PTS
1Spain71818
2Scotland7916
3Norway7210
4Georgia7-48
5Cyprus8-250
All competitions
Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Norway 1-3 Faroe Islands
Thursday, November 16 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Current Group A Standings P GD PTS
1Spain71818
2Scotland7916
3Norway7210
4Georgia7-48
5Cyprus8-250

We said: Scotland 1-0 Norway

Already making do without creator-in-chief Odegaard and a talented marksman in Sorloth, Norway's attacking bite will shrink further if Haaland misses out at Hampden Park, and Solbakken's men did not blow the Faroe Islands away by any stretch. Jellied legs from a long trip to Georgia will do Scotland no favours either, potentially leading to a relatively low-key affair, but we can envisage Clarke's men keeping their depleted visitors at arm's length and doing all that they can to pip Spain to first place. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scotland win with a probability of 39.97%. A win for Norway had a probability of 33.52% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scotland win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.53%) and 2-0 (7.02%). The likeliest Norway win was 0-1 (9.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
ScotlandDrawNorway
39.97% (-2.278 -2.28) 26.51% (-0.132 -0.13) 33.52% (2.403 2.4)
Both teams to score 52.14% (1.183 1.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.34% (1.16 1.16)52.66% (-1.167 -1.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.69% (0.984 0.98)74.3% (-0.991 -0.99)
Scotland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.13% (-0.672 -0.67)25.86% (0.665 0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.16% (-0.913 -0.91)60.84% (0.905 0.91)
Norway Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.33% (2.207 2.21)29.66% (-2.214 -2.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.29% (2.604 2.6)65.71% (-2.611 -2.61)
Score Analysis
    Scotland 39.96%
    Norway 33.52%
    Draw 26.5%
ScotlandDrawNorway
1-0 @ 10.37% (-0.7 -0.7)
2-1 @ 8.53% (-0.199 -0.2)
2-0 @ 7.02% (-0.615 -0.62)
3-1 @ 3.84% (-0.166 -0.17)
3-0 @ 3.16% (-0.344 -0.34)
3-2 @ 2.34% (0.043 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.082 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.07% (-0.139 -0.14)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 39.96%
1-1 @ 12.6% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.67% (-0.36 -0.36)
2-2 @ 5.18% (0.193 0.19)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.073 0.07)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.32% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 7.66% (0.425 0.43)
0-2 @ 5.67% (0.415 0.42)
1-3 @ 3.1% (0.346 0.35)
0-3 @ 2.3% (0.294 0.29)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.198 0.2)
1-4 @ 0.94% (0.155 0.16)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 33.52%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Georgia 2-2 Scotland
Thursday, November 16 at 5pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: France 4-1 Scotland
Tuesday, October 17 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Spain 2-0 Scotland
Thursday, October 12 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Scotland 1-3 England
Tuesday, September 12 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cyprus 0-3 Scotland
Friday, September 8 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Scotland 2-0 Georgia
Tuesday, June 20 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Norway 1-3 Faroe Islands
Thursday, November 16 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Norway 0-1 Spain
Sunday, October 15 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Cyprus 0-4 Norway
Thursday, October 12 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Norway 2-1 Georgia
Tuesday, September 12 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Norway 6-0 Jordan
Thursday, September 7 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Norway 3-1 Cyprus
Tuesday, June 20 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .