MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 03:08:50
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 13 hrs 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
EU
FA Cup | Second Round
Nov 27, 2022 at 12.30pm UK
Stonebridge Road
FT

Ebbsfleet
0 - 1
Fleetwood


Hollis (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Garner (64')
Omochere (67')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-2 Tonbridge Angels
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Fleetwood 1-2 Bolton
Saturday, November 19 at 3pm in League One

We said: Ebbsfleet 1-1 Fleetwood Town

Given Ebbsleet's impressive league form so far this season, we can envisage them giving Fleetwood a real run for their money on Sunday. As such, despite there being three divisions between these sides, we think the visitors may have to bring their opponents back to Highbury Stadium for a replay. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fleetwood Town win with a probability of 41.75%. A win for Ebbsfleet had a probability of 34.46% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fleetwood Town win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.39%) and 0-2 (6.03%). The likeliest Ebbsfleet win was 2-1 (7.91%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fleetwood Town would win this match.

Result
EbbsfleetDrawFleetwood Town
34.46% (0.224 0.22) 23.79% (0.094999999999999 0.09) 41.75% (-0.316 -0.32)
Both teams to score 61.81% (-0.288 -0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.76% (-0.399 -0.4)40.24% (0.402 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.39% (-0.412 -0.41)62.61% (0.414 0.41)
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.85% (-0.064000000000007 -0.06)23.16% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.97% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)57.03% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Fleetwood Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.43% (-0.303 -0.3)19.57% (0.305 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.51% (-0.5 -0.5)51.49% (0.501 0.5)
Score Analysis
    Ebbsfleet 34.46%
    Fleetwood Town 41.75%
    Draw 23.78%
EbbsfleetDrawFleetwood Town
2-1 @ 7.91% (0.04 0.04)
1-0 @ 6.63% (0.109 0.11)
2-0 @ 4.85% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
3-1 @ 3.86% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.15% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.37% (0.03 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.41% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 34.46%
1-1 @ 10.81% (0.08 0.08)
2-2 @ 6.45% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.53% (0.082999999999999 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.71% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.78%
1-2 @ 8.82% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.39% (0.066 0.07)
0-2 @ 6.03% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-3 @ 4.8% (-0.059 -0.06)
2-3 @ 3.51% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.28% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.96% (-0.043 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.43% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.34% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 41.75%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-2 Tonbridge Angels
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-2 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, November 8 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 2-1 Halifax
Saturday, November 5 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 0-1 Ebbsfleet
Wednesday, November 2 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hempstead 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-1 St Albans City
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Fleetwood 1-2 Bolton
Saturday, November 19 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 2-2 Fleetwood
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 3-1 Oxford City
Saturday, November 5 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Oxford Utd 1-1 Fleetwood
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 3-0 Accrington
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 1-1 Forest Green
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in League One


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .