MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 20:33:21
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 17 hrs 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FT
League One | Gameweek 17
Oct 29, 2022 at 3pm UK
Highbury Stadium
AS

Fleetwood
3 - 0
Accrington

Mendes Gomes (50'), Rooney (54'), Earl (59')
Mendes Gomes (13'), Wiredu (62'), Earl (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Whalley (25')

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Fleetwood Town 1-1 Accrington Stanley

We think this will be a closely-fought contest at Highbury, with both teams low on confidence. Stanley are conceding plenty of goals lately, however Fleetwood are struggling to find the back of the net, therefore, there is not a lot to split the sides. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fleetwood Town win with a probability of 41.64%. A win for Accrington Stanley had a probability of 31.36% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fleetwood Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.6%) and 2-0 (7.62%). The likeliest Accrington Stanley win was 0-1 (9.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.8%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fleetwood Town would win this match.

Result
Fleetwood TownDrawAccrington Stanley
41.64% (0.0019999999999953 0) 27% (0.0010000000000012 0) 31.36% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 49.96% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.86% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)55.14% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.61% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)76.39% (0.0020000000000095 0)
Fleetwood Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.89%26.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.83% (0.0019999999999953 0)61.17% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Accrington Stanley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.62% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)32.38% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)68.89% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Fleetwood Town 41.64%
    Accrington Stanley 31.36%
    Draw 27%
Fleetwood TownDrawAccrington Stanley
1-0 @ 11.35%
2-1 @ 8.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.62% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 3.85%
3-0 @ 3.41%
3-2 @ 2.17%
4-1 @ 1.29%
4-0 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 41.64%
1-1 @ 12.8%
0-0 @ 8.46% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 4.85%
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 9.53%
1-2 @ 7.22%
0-2 @ 5.38%
1-3 @ 2.71%
0-3 @ 2.02% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.82%
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 31.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fleetwood 1-1 Forest Green
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Exeter 2-1 Fleetwood
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 2-2 Man Utd U21s (5-4 pen.)
Tuesday, October 18 at 7.45pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Fleetwood 0-1 Shrewsbury
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Portsmouth 1-1 Fleetwood
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Burton Albion 0-1 Fleetwood
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Peterborough 3-1 Accrington
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Accrington 2-3 Bolton
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Accrington 3-2 Liverpool U21s
Tuesday, October 18 at 7.45pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Accrington 0-3 Derby
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Plymouth 3-0 Accrington
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Accrington 3-1 Morecambe
Saturday, October 1 at 3pm in League One


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .