MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 15:57:01
SM
Malmo vs. Elfsborg: 1 hr 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FT
FA Cup | First Round
Nov 5, 2022 at 3pm UK
Highbury Stadium

Fleetwood
3 - 1
Oxford City

Warrington (14'), Lane (44', 84')
Earl (38'), Lane (62'), Batty (75')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Potter (80')
Coyle (27'), Burley (29'), Potter (64')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford Utd 1-1 Fleetwood
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Oxford City 2-0 Hungerford
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League South

We said: Fleetwood Town 2-0 Oxford City

Oxford City will fancy their chances of causing an upset against a side three divisions above them, but Fleetwood will be regarded as firm favourites for this contest in front of their own fans and they should have few problems in securing a routine victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fleetwood Town win with a probability of 41.81%. A win for Oxford City had a probability of 33.6% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fleetwood Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.41%) and 2-0 (6.51%). The likeliest Oxford City win was 1-2 (7.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.47%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fleetwood Town would win this match.

Result
Fleetwood TownDrawOxford City
41.81% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03) 24.59% (-0.012 -0.01) 33.6% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Both teams to score 58.64% (0.058 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.72% (0.069000000000003 0.07)44.28% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.34% (0.065999999999995 0.07)66.66% (-0.063999999999993 -0.06)
Fleetwood Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.75% (0.013000000000005 0.01)21.24% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.85% (0.018000000000001 0.02)54.15% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.45% (0.063999999999993 0.06)25.55% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.59% (0.084000000000003 0.08)60.41% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Fleetwood Town 41.81%
    Oxford City 33.6%
    Draw 24.59%
Fleetwood TownDrawOxford City
2-1 @ 8.89% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 8.41% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.51% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.59%
3-0 @ 3.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.13% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.78%
4-0 @ 1.3% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 41.81%
1-1 @ 11.47% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.06% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.43% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.42% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.59%
1-2 @ 7.83% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.41% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.3% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.22% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 33.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford Utd 1-1 Fleetwood
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 3-0 Accrington
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 1-1 Forest Green
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Exeter 2-1 Fleetwood
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Fleetwood 2-2 Man Utd U21s (5-4 pen.)
Tuesday, October 18 at 7.45pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Fleetwood 0-1 Shrewsbury
Saturday, October 15 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Oxford City 2-0 Hungerford
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough Town 2-1 Oxford City
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Oxford City 2-1 Taunton Town
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 0-1 Oxford City
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 2-2 Oxford City
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Oxford City 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .