MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 17:52:50
SM
Eibar vs. Oviedo: 1 hr 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
NL
Club Friendlies
May 22, 2024 at 10.45am UK
St. James' Park
SL

Newcastle
2 - 1
Spurs

Newcastle win 0-0 on penalties
Isak (45')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Maddison (32')
Skipp (54')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brentford 2-4 Newcastle
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-3 Spurs
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newcastle United win with a probability of 52.74%. A win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 26.86% and a draw had a probability of 20.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newcastle United win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.49%) and 2-0 (5.72%). The likeliest Tottenham Hotspur win was 1-2 (6.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.01%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Newcastle United in this match.

Result
Newcastle UnitedDrawTottenham Hotspur
52.74% (0.048000000000002 0.05) 20.4% (0.0020000000000024 0) 26.86% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Both teams to score 70% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.3% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)27.7% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.63% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)48.37% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)11.02% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.68% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)35.32% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.66% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)21.34% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.7% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09)54.3% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Newcastle United 52.74%
    Tottenham Hotspur 26.86%
    Draw 20.4%
Newcastle UnitedDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-1 @ 8.83% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.49% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 5.72% (0.015 0.01)
1-0 @ 5.19% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 5.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 4.2% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.58% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 2.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.32% (0.0049999999999999 0)
5-1 @ 1.58% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 1.42% (-0.004 -0)
5-2 @ 1.22% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.02% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 52.74%
1-1 @ 8.01% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.82% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 2.58% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 2.35% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 20.4%
1-2 @ 6.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 3.63% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.51% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.19% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.81% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.44% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.36% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 26.86%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Brentford 2-4 Newcastle
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 3-2 Newcastle
Wednesday, May 15 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 1-1 Brighton
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Burnley 1-4 Newcastle
Saturday, May 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 5-1 Sheff Utd
Saturday, April 27 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 2-0 Newcastle
Wednesday, April 24 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-3 Spurs
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 0-2 Man City
Tuesday, May 14 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 2-1 Burnley
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 4-2 Spurs
Sunday, May 5 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-0 Spurs
Thursday, May 2 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 2-3 Arsenal
Sunday, April 28 at 2pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .