Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olympiacos win with a probability of 52.12%. A draw had a probability of 26.1% and a win for PAOK had a probability of 21.78%.
The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.52%) and 2-1 (9.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.18%), while for a PAOK win it was 0-1 (8.09%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.