MX23RW : Friday, July 1 16:11:05
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 19, 2022 at 7pm UK at Stade Paul Lignon, Rodez
Rodez AF
1 - 1
Nancy
Corredor (48')
Celestine (63')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ngbakoto (60')
Latouchent (66')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Rodez AF and Nancy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Caen
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 2-3 Pau
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rodez AF win with a probability of 44.44%. A draw had a probability of 27.9% and a win for Nancy had a probability of 27.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.76%) and 2-1 (8.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.97%), while for a Nancy win it was 0-1 (9.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood.

Result
Rodez AFDrawNancy
44.44%27.89%27.67%
Both teams to score 45.62%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.21%59.79%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.92%80.08%
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.2%26.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.91%62.09%
Nancy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.32%37.68%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.54%74.46%
Score Analysis
    Rodez AF 44.43%
    Nancy 27.67%
    Draw 27.88%
Rodez AFDrawNancy
1-0 @ 13.29%
2-0 @ 8.76%
2-1 @ 8.55%
3-0 @ 3.84%
3-1 @ 3.75%
3-2 @ 1.83%
4-0 @ 1.27%
4-1 @ 1.24%
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 44.43%
1-1 @ 12.97%
0-0 @ 10.09%
2-2 @ 4.17%
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 27.88%
0-1 @ 9.86%
1-2 @ 6.33%
0-2 @ 4.81%
1-3 @ 2.06%
0-3 @ 1.57%
2-3 @ 1.36%
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 27.67%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rodez AF 0-1 Paris FC
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Quevilly 2-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Niort
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Sochaux 2-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Guingamp
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Grenoble 0-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, March 12 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 0-2 Niort
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Sochaux 1-0 Nancy
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 0-2 Ajaccio
Monday, April 4 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 3-1 Nancy
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 3-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 1-0 Nancy
Saturday, March 12 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AmiensAmiens00000000
2Annecy00000000
3Bastia00000000
4Caen00000000
5Dijon00000000
6Grenoble00000000
7GuingampGuingamp00000000
8Laval00000000
9Le HavreLe Havre00000000
10Metz00000000
11Nimes00000000
12NiortNiort00000000
13Paris FCParis FC00000000
14PauPau00000000
15Quevilly00000000
16Rodez AFRodez AF00000000
17Saint-EtienneSt Etienne00000000
18Sochaux00000000
19Valenciennes00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .