MX23RW : Monday, February 26 05:15:05
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 14 hrs 44 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 17
Nov 7, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground
Hereford
1 - 0
Brackley Town
Ceesay (6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Brackley Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 1-1 South Shields
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 40.72%. A win for Brackley Town had a probability of 31.79% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.4%) and 2-0 (7.57%). The likeliest Brackley Town win was 0-1 (10.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Hereford United in this match.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawBrackley Town
40.72% (-3.643 -3.64) 27.49% (-0.781 -0.78) 31.79% (4.421 4.42)
Both teams to score 48.66% (4.212 4.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.14% (4.318 4.32)56.86% (-4.322 -4.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.22% (3.343 3.34)77.78% (-3.347 -3.35)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.59% (0.075999999999993 0.08)27.4% (-0.081 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.12% (0.102 0.1)62.88% (-0.107 -0.11)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.04% (5.736 5.74)32.96% (-5.74 -5.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.45% (5.894 5.89)69.54% (-5.898 -5.9)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 40.72%
    Brackley Town 31.78%
    Draw 27.48%
Hereford UnitedDrawBrackley Town
1-0 @ 11.69% (-2.04 -2.04)
2-1 @ 8.4% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.57% (-1.303 -1.3)
3-1 @ 3.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.27% (-0.554 -0.55)
3-2 @ 2.01% (0.29 0.29)
4-1 @ 1.17% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.176 -0.18)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 40.72%
1-1 @ 12.97% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
0-0 @ 9.03% (-1.598 -1.6)
2-2 @ 4.66% (0.663 0.66)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.48%
0-1 @ 10.02% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-2 @ 7.2% (1.011 1.01)
0-2 @ 5.56% (0.77 0.77)
1-3 @ 2.66% (0.705 0.71)
0-3 @ 2.06% (0.541 0.54)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.459 0.46)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 31.78%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 0-2 Gillingham
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chorley 1-2 Hereford
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-1 Hereford
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-1 South Shields
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-4 Brackley Town
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-1 Spennymoor
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-2 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .