MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 03:12:39
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 15 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 31
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
Technique Stadium
SU

Chesterfield
3 - 0
Southend

Berry (4'), Quigley (74'), Dobra (80')
Williams (63'), Quigley (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League clash between Chesterfield and Southend United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-1 Southend
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 63.96%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Southend United had a probability of 16.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.91%) and 1-0 (9.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.32%), while for a Southend United win it was 1-2 (4.51%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chesterfield would win this match.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawSouthend United
63.96% (0.052999999999997 0.05) 19.89% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04) 16.14% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 54.6% (0.087999999999994 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.76% (0.136 0.14)40.23% (-0.139 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.39% (0.142 0.14)62.6% (-0.144 -0.14)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.08% (0.054999999999993 0.05)11.92% (-0.057 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.73% (0.119 0.12)37.26% (-0.122 -0.12)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.99% (0.060000000000002 0.06)38.01% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.22% (0.059000000000001 0.06)74.78% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 63.95%
    Southend United 16.14%
    Draw 19.89%
ChesterfieldDrawSouthend United
2-0 @ 10.24% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 9.64% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
3-0 @ 7.27% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 7.03% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
4-0 @ 3.87% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.74% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.4% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.81% (0.011 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.64% (0.008 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.59% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 3.82%
Total : 63.95%
1-1 @ 9.32% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.8% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.53% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.1% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 19.89%
1-2 @ 4.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 4.38% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.12% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.55% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.45% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 16.14%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 5-0 Gateshead
Wednesday, January 10 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Watford 2-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Solihull
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-0 Chesterfield
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-1 Southend
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 3-0 Halifax
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-0 Southend
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-2 Barnet
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-2 Southend
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-2 Bromley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .