MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 09:31:10
SM
Germany vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 25
Dec 23, 2023 at 3pm UK
Technique Stadium
AT

Chesterfield
4 - 1
Aldershot

Oldaker (6'), Colclough (65'), Grigg (74'), Dobra (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Stokes (4')
Mnoga (30'), Rowe (35')
Coverage of the National League clash between Chesterfield and Aldershot Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 3-5 Eastleigh
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 65.74%. A draw had a probability of 18.4% and a win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 15.86%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.02%) and 1-0 (7.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.24%), while for an Aldershot Town win it was 1-2 (4.42%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chesterfield would win this match.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawAldershot Town
65.74% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06) 18.41% (0.02 0.02) 15.86% (0.043000000000001 0.04)
Both teams to score 59.48% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)33.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.56% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)55.43% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.43% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)9.57% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.96% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)32.03% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.78% (0.052000000000007 0.05)34.22% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.08% (0.055 0.05)70.92% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 65.74%
    Aldershot Town 15.86%
    Draw 18.41%
ChesterfieldDrawAldershot Town
2-1 @ 9.67% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 9.02% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.69% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 7.56% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 7.05% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 4.44% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.14% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 2.38% (0.0010000000000003 0)
5-1 @ 2.08% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 1.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.12%
Other @ 4.61%
Total : 65.74%
1-1 @ 8.24% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.18% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.28% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.45% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 18.41%
1-2 @ 4.42% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.51% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 1.88% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.58% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 15.86%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Leyton Orient
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-2 Barnet
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 3-5 Eastleigh
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Stockport 0-1 Aldershot
Wednesday, December 13 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Aldershot 2-2 Stockport
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Halifax
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-1 Aldershot
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .