MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 10:28:30
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 7 hrs 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MU
Premier League | Gameweek 28
Mar 9, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Old Trafford
EL

Man Utd
2 - 0
Everton

Fernandes (12' pen.), Rashford (36' pen.)
McTominay (69')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Onana (27'), Doucoure (34')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Everton 1-3 West Ham
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 58.35%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for Everton had a probability of 20.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.82%) and 1-0 (8.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.75%), while for a Everton win it was 1-2 (5.46%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester United would win this match.

Result
Manchester UnitedDrawEverton
58.35% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 21.19%20.46% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Both teams to score 58.53% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.94% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)39.05% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.62% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)61.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)13.15% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.17% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)39.83% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.39% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)32.61% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.85% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)69.15% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United 58.35%
    Everton 20.46%
    Draw 21.19%
Manchester UnitedDrawEverton
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.82% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 8.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 6.69% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.97% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.75% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 3.39%
4-0 @ 3.03% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-2 @ 1.9%
5-1 @ 1.38%
5-0 @ 1.23%
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 58.35%
1-1 @ 9.75%
2-2 @ 5.54% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 4.29% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.4%
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 21.19%
1-2 @ 5.46% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 4.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 2.69% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.07% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.01% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 20.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Man City 3-1 Man Utd
Sunday, March 3 at 3.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Man Utd
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Man Utd 1-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 11 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 3-0 West Ham
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-3 West Ham
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brighton 1-1 Everton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace
Monday, February 19 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 2-0 Everton
Saturday, February 10 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 2-2 Spurs
Saturday, February 3 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 0-0 Everton
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .